Chapter 9: The Fates

"Been a while, huh?"

Jet calls out, walking forward confidently towards the pedestal, staring the Galore King straight in the mask with a smile behind his blindfold.

"E-ENCIE!?"

Gedo roars, extending her pole downward to catch her mid landing. Sliding down, Gedo rushes towards the side of the Pedestal, adrenaline pumping through her veins as she tries to catch up to her dearest. Appearing right before her, The Galore King sighs to himself, his mere presence causing Gedo to freeze in instinctual fear as he draws his blade from his side.

"G-GEDO!"

Jet shouts, unable to swoop in from such a far distance. Watching as the Galore King slides his blade right through the Lizodite's body, Gedo gasps in horror, seeing the blood run down Resukata's body as he stands right before Gedo, his hands and arms out, ready to protect her by any means necessary.

"G–go—"

Resukata says, looking back at Gedo as she sees the life from Resukata's eyes fade. Drawing his balde back, the Galore King scoffs, whipping off Resukata's blood with one singular swing to the side.

"Damn Lizodites.."

Catching him before he falls, Shandy extends his rocky hand out to catch the falling Lizodite, retracting it back to reach Resukata towards him and to protect his unconscious body with his life.

"H–Hang in there, Resukata."

Shandy assures, staring the Galore King with a fierce determination in his rocky eyes. Rushing past the King, Gedo desperately tries to take advantage of the opportunity of the distraction, only for the Galore King to draw his long Katana Blade once again, leaping back to catch the Banacropth before she can bisect her and to prevent her from rescuing Encie. Blocking the incoming slash; However, Jet smirks right through the Golden Mask of the Galore King, his bright pink Ultima Saber clashing against the Galore King's Dawnbringer as both put their utmost strength intot he clash.

"Your fight is with me, Rah!"

Jet shouts, flipping back and kicking the Galore King right in the chest, launching him far, only for him to regain his balance, drawing and undrawing his blade as he prepares to rush forward once again with an absolutely devastating attack.

"I suppose I'll have to dispose of all of you right here and now-"

Before the Galore King can finish, Jet holds two fingers up. Rah, noticing the daggers implanted into the ground right below him, lunges sideways to evade the explosion of rose that erupts from the ground below.

"Damnit..."

"Heh..."

Running over to Encie, Gedo desperately uncuffs Encie, wrapping her arms around Encie like a stuffed animal as Enie begins to choke underneath her powerful grip.

"Y—you don-you don't have to s–squeeze-"

Gedo, not listening to a single request from Encie, throws him over her shoulder, once again like a stuffed toy, looking back at Shandy with a confident look. Looking back behind Shandy to Jet confronting the Galore King behind them, Gedo nods her head at Shandy, forming her Ultima Pole in her hands as she begins to lead the way out.

"We're getting out of here!"

Gedo shouts, leading Shandy who carries Reskata through the streets.

Slowly walking up to the Galore King before him, Jet lets off a sadistic smile, ripping off his white blindfold to reveal his Rose eyes underneath.

"Seems as if it's time..."

Jet states, spinning his Ultima Sabers in his hands as he points one forward and one over his shoulder.