Cops and Robbers (Chapter 5)

(3rd Person POV)

The group had been walking for sometime now, and they were all very tired except for the German Empire. All the cilvains stopped doing what they were doing and looked over to see what is with all the comotion. They were surpised to see the German Empire is out here, but his face is cover by a piece of paper so no one can see his eye. There were officers trying to back them up which they were unsusessful, the adults did what they were told, but the problem are the childeren. You have kids under the age of ten not understanding or just didn't hear offiecr's commands and started to run around making it harder for the guards to do their jobs. A lot of countires' attention was mostly taken away by the little kids running by with adults trying to catch them and make them behave. Courtney tried to use the time to slowly slip away mulityple times, but the Ottoman's grip is too tight. Courtney thought about bitting him like how she bit Prussia, she turned around to see Prussia walking next to the tall German while still rubbing his hand which is now bandaged a little. Courtney was not the only one who noticed it, the tall german was watching his father rub his hand for a while now. The German Empire was the tallest standing around  6'10 foot or so and that is not even his actual height.

"Das Mädchen hat dich hart gebissen, nicht wahr?" (The girl bit you hard didn't she?) Asked the empire to his father

"Das ist kein Mädchen, das ist ein Dämon" (That is not a girl its a demon) Responed Prussia, Courtney heard what they said and it was kinda funny how he thought that she was a demon because she bit him. 

"I am not a demon you know, I just bit you because you wouldn't let go of me, it's called self deffense." said Courtney 

The two Germans looked toward her, Prussia having an surpirsed face while G.E (German Empire) have a,nevermid you can't see his face. Courtney was still trying to break free of the Ottoman's grip, eachtime she does it it gets tighter and tighter. Courtnety is 100 percent sure that after he releases her there will be a print on her. Courtney can't bite him because Prussia already warned him about it and he is on high alert, there is also another trick in the book in self deffence only use it when you are in real trouble or use it anytime and on anyone. Courtney will use it later though, because she will give the country a chance.

"You can undertand German?" asked Prussia. Coutrney never noticed that she could undestand other langues perfectly when she never even studied it and her language treacher sucked. 

"I didn't noticed until now to be honest, I always wanted to learn every languege, but they are to confusing and my teachers sucks." She said, and everything went silent again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Courtney's POV) 

UUUUGGGGHHHHH, I am soo bored and I can't do anything because this tomato is holding on to tight. I looked around we were still in the streets, how far did I ran, it seems like I ran to the other side of this city. Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, and Ottoman were chatting as usual but I never lisend to it because it's just about their country land, army and other boring things I already know. I used to search stuff about other countries army, history and events, yes I am a history nerd. After a few minuets of more walking I noticed that we are walking toward two black cars that are parked near eachother parked near eachother. 

'They are puting you in there'

The voice again, I keep hearing it from time to time warning me whenever I am in trouble. We started to get closer and closer, I quickly use my strengh and tried to pray my arm out of Ottoman's grip. He noticed this and held onto me tighter, it's painful and harder to get his hands off. As we reached to the cars Bulgaria reached into one of the car seats and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs, he took my free hand and snaped one on me and snapped another one on while Ottoman was still holding on to me. After the hand cuffs are on me, Ottoman opend the passnger door and tried to push me in making me use a self deffence move that I had been dying to do. I used some strengh and kicked him bettween the legs, and watched him crumble onto the ground releasing my hands in the progress and I made a run for it. It felt good kicking him there because he kinda deserved it, I wanted to laugh when I saw him suffer a bit, I know I am kinda evil. The other countries started to chase after me again, it feels like cops and robbers again. Why did they want to take me again, I did nothing wrong I just feel of the sky and now police and countries are after me. I looked back to see the countries getting closer, Austria-Hungary and Bulgaria stayed behind with the now crying Ottoman. After all that walking I am really tired, I need to clime to the roofs again and maybe I can rest for a bit. I found a big and tall tree and started to clime it, the tree branches are very sterdy so I climed all the way to the top. Once I am at the top I could see the two countries that were chasing me. There was also a roof that is close to me so if Bird boy finds me I can just jump down and run on the roof, perfect plan. I started to rest for a while, it was peaceful but there were no birds singings. I felt a short breeze behind me cooling me down a bit.