Chapter Forty-One

AN: Here's part two of the night before the wedding! be prepared for some SPICE

~~~~~~

As the door closed, Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's waist and pulled him to him. "We're alone," he said with a grin.

"Yes we are," James smirked. "What do you have in mind for tonight? Did you pack anything?"

"There's a few things in my bag," Steve replied. "You can check them out, they're on the bed."

James rose a brow. "What did you bring?"

Steve released him and made his way over to the bed, moving his bag to the edge before he began to pull out a few items. "Cock rings, butt plugs and a vibrator."

"Sounds like you were planning on one hell of a night," James smirked.

Steve chuckled. "I just wanted to be prepared. We don't have to use all of it, or any of it," he told Bucky. "But since we're not home tonight I thought I'd bring a few things."

James walked up to Steve and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm up for anything."

Steve's arms wound around Bucky's middle. "Should we text Cleo goodnight first?"

"That's not a bad idea," he replied. "Let her know we're settled for the night."

Steve leaned in for a kiss before he reached into his pocket for his phone. "I'll send it, or should we both send her one?" he asked out loud as he typed out the text.

"Could send a video?" James asked.

"Oh yeah, let's do that," Steve agreed, pulling up the camera on his phone. "Get into the picture," he said to Bucky before he pressed record.

"Hi beautiful," he greeted, blowing Cleo a kiss.

"Hey sweet girl," James added. "We're settled down for the night, so we thought we would send you a good night video."

"We miss you and Grant," Steve said. "And we love you, and we can't wait to marry you tomorrow."

"We can't wait to see you walk down the aisle to us, sweetheart. Love you so much," James said softly.

"We love you, and we'll see you tomorrow," Steve said. "Goodnight!" Once he finished, he ended the video and lowered his phone, sending it off. "That'll make her smile."

"She'll keep it on her too," James mused as he gripped Steve to him.

"We have to do what we can to keep that smile there as often as possible," Steve replied, moving his hands to Bucky's hips. "Well, now that that's done..."

James chuckled, his eyes darkening. "Yes?"

"Should we heat things up?" Steve asked, pulling Bucky's hips tightly against his.

"Mmm... I would love too," James purred in reply. He reached around to grip onto Steve's ass. "How do you want to do things tonight?"

"I don't know... we can each have a turn with the other," Steve replied, rutting against Bucky a little.

James chuckled as he gripped Steve's ass harshly, making him moan. "I can have a toy in me while I fuck you, or the other way around, too."

"Definitely," Steve agreed, gripping at Bucky's shirt. "I like hearing you talk like that... about fucking me," he added with a grin.

"Oh? Is that you saying that you want me to fuck you? Hm Cap?" James teased.

Steve's grin shifted a little to a slightly cockier one. "Yeah, soldier, I want you to fuck me. I've wanted you to fuck me for most of my life."