As The People Evolve, So Does The Group

"Well, I may not have much to compare the kiss to as of yet," Skye as Belly and I walked on either side of her to the driveway, Josie and I were holding hands swinging our arms back and forth, "but, uh, consider me Team Cam Cameron

"Well, I may not have much to compare the kiss to as of yet," Skye as Belly and I walked on either side of her to the driveway, Josie and I were holding hands swinging our arms back and forth, "but, uh, consider me Team Cam Cameron."

We laughed and Belly responds, "Duly noted."

"Look at you, Skye, the introvert kissing a stud," I teased pushing my shoulder onto theirs.

"Cam's not a stud," Josie laughed

"I'm sure he'd disagree," Skye answered.

"Alright,  don't look too happy," Julia said standing next to her child when stopped walking. "You're not getting rid of me forever. Your wicked Aunt Julia is just a phone call away."

"Thank you, for everything," said Conrad from his spot next to Jeremiah. 

"I'm glad it worked out," smiled their aunt.

"We should get going too," Aunty said to her kids.

"Oh, uh, I was wondering can-can you stay for, like, one more night? Come on, we have to help Con study for his final. It's tomorrow," Jeremiah said.

"Dude, you know I'm 18, right? Like, I don't need my mom's permission to..." But Steven's sentence did not finish after seeing his mother's unimpressed face. "I need my mom's permission to study."

"Laurel, please. They're not gonna let me transfer to Stanford if I don't do this," Conrad begged. I looked at Conrad confused yet happy, he was going to take the offer to Stanford.

"You better do more than just pass," Aunty L said.

"Wait," I said smiling, "so, you're taking the offer to go?"

He looked at me matching my smiled, "yeah." 

"Does this mean I have to sleep on a sleeping bag tonight?" asked Aunty L. She was not into the idea, and I don't blame her. It's not the most comfy place.

"Oh, we've got the motel room for one more night. You want it?" Julia chimed in. 

"Oh, heck yes. Thank you."

"Perfect."

We were all saying our good byes. Steven, Jeremiah, and I suffocate Skye in a hug. 

"I'm gonna miss you, Skye," I said.

"You've got my number, we'll keep in touch, right?" they asked hopefully.

"Of course, I'll need a break from these dumbos," I pointed to boys.

"Hey!" the said offended.

"Abby, mia nipote, we're leaving," Pappy said walking to his car.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Conrad asked from behind me. I turned to see his pouty face, "you can't leave, I need you."