King Of What?! (Chapter 7)

(PLEASE DON'T UNDER AGE DRINK IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH)

(Austria-Hungary POV)

Home just feels great, I need some sleep right now. Tommorw other countries would be coming over for fun and so is the little russian I believe his name was die Sowjetunion (Sovit Union). I can ask them if they want help find the little demon runing around Berlin, after we capture it we can torture them, lock it up or they can join us with or without force. Questionling is also on the list, but I am to tired now. I need to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Luxembourge's POV)

The kid infront of me was feeling brave about the competition, I couldn't see his face so I couldn't tell what he looked like. The bartender came over with mutiple bottles containig the heavest drinks in the world. They gave me 6 bottles and they gave the child 4, the kid noticed and was annoyed that the bartender didn't have enough faith on him. He reached over and took a bottle from my side to his making our number of bottles even. He sat back holding on to one of the bottle waiting for the game to start.

"Ech ginn einfach op dech, Jong." (I'll go easy on you, Son) I said while smirking. There is no way a child can chug all 5 bottle without throwing up or quit.

"I want a real challenge, not a newbie level." He said. I sensed a glare comeing from his eyes. It somehow send chilled down my spine, am I doing a comeptition with Satan?

France started to count us down.

"Trois, duex, un, commencer." ( Three, two, one began ) He shouted.

The whole room started cheering, My friends were cheering me on. I started to finish my first bottle, then my second, then third. The drink was realy strong, I was starting to feel a bit dizzy. I looked at the child, he is still on his second bottle surprising me and my friends, usauly fully grown men would stop or fall over but he is still standing. After I finished my fourth bottle, I took a break and watched him chugged his remaining juice of his third bottle. I watched him finish his drink setting it down, I felt him staring at me for a moment. He then picked up his fourth bottle and started to chug, everyone was watching him finish his fourth, now we are tied. I picked up my bottle and so did he, the alcohol seems to have no affect on him. He smiled while tiping his hat like what Britian does every time I vist him. I took a sip from my bottle and another, the boy was looking as me before standing up holding his bottle and CHUUGED the whole thing down like water. Everyone was shocked of the sight of a child drinking 5 bottle of the toughest alcholo served here, I just stared at him. The bartender came over and was about to set down another bottle when I stopped him, the boy looked at me he seemed off.

"J'abandonne." (I'm giving up) The child smiled, most people in the room doesn't know French so Franced annouced that I gave up in english. 

The crowd cheered for the boy, they lifted him up and he started to laugh. Something is off, I turned to R.E and he also noticed. The child doesn't seem to be a child, it acted like one and he dressed very weird he wore a big navy blue sweater and some weird looking pants that had about four pockets, he even wore a big bag on his back that I have never seen. The people started to set down the boy and R.E's son walked over toward him and congraduated him by giving him a handshake which the boy took, after that sowjetesch (Soviet) walk to his father. 

"Он не человеческий отец." (He is not a human father) he said. I didn't unerdtand what he said.

R.E told his son to gather up everyone (countries). The boy was distracted by the adults. After the Soviet boy gathered all the countries R.E spoke up, saying that the boy was not human and let Soviet to continued on. Soviet explained that when he shook their hand he noticed that his skin color was not gray but a different color, and then he saw a part of his face and it doesn't have an flag on his face, and somehow he can  understand our language.