(Rule) Pt 34

*Still Donald's POV bc... rule 34 is that... You shouldn't look it up?*

As we arrived at Big Mama's establishment, I feel that something is actually drawing me in. I turn on the noise cancellation and turn down the setting so I can still hear some music and recognized voices. Mikey and Leo ran in as Raph followed shortly behind them. I walked rather slowly, staring at the familiar merchant who's still selling in front of his stall... He's a lemon merchant? How does that even pay?

"Don-Tron! Hurry up! There's apparently already a new champion here! Oh, and it's a woman!" Nardo shouts out from the door as I walk in, rolling my eyes. I see strange multicolored lights and many Yokai all out dancing and having fun. I walk to the corner of the room with the excuse of grabbing a drink. As I smoothly navigate my way past the other Yokai and "people" wearing Cloaking Brooches.

"Oh, okay. I wasn't the only one with this idea." I grumbled to myself as I see a large fox-like male and a female that I can't see the face of. She was wearing... a purple hoodie... I partially overheard a bit of the conversation from the woman's voice, meaning that Sheldon heard her voice before. I try to ignore it and grab a drink, smelling the strong alcohol in it and ignoring the scent as I silently chug it.

"Hopefully this'll help..."

*Normal POV bc Monty isn't appreciated as much as she should be*

As you found Francis in the corner of the party, you try to think of anything to get rid of the cottonmouth feeling you had from smoking in your room.

"Howdy, France Man. Got anything to drink?" You asked with less ✨pizazz✨ than usual. He handed you a cup without looking directly at you, not watching as you choked down the bitter liquid way too fast.

"Yeah, but sip it. I don't know how Yokai alcohol effects a human bod-" He looked over as his sweet southern accent comes to a pause. "-... Did you just chug that?"

"Yeah. Wanna see me do it again?" You asked, turning to the table and drinking more. His face lit up with panic as you quickly swallowed more of the liquid, ignoring his pleas for you to take it slow. By the time you looked at Francis again, he had his eyes locked on someone unfamiliar to him.

"What is it, Francisco? See an old hookup or something?..." You paused as you turned to see an attractive teen with familiar pale-grayish skin and thick eyebrows. He had a nice button-up and dress pants on, as well as headphones. You felt a hint of warmth in your face as you looked away from him. You could feel that he was still looking at you, however you didn't say anything in his direction.

"What is it, Yin? See an old hookup or something?" His think southern accent came in a teasing tone, trying to embarrass you. You ignored his words, soon looking back at the boy and maintained a hard stare. There was something in his eyes, something in the music, something in the lights... It was melting every feeling that had overwhelmed you before.

"I wish..." You whispered, not realizing how enchanted you felt at that moment. Francis watched as you sat down your second cup, trying to prevent you from approaching the teen. You swiftly moved past Francis in a cartoonish fashion, bowing to the boy in front of you with a dazed gleam in your eyes.

"Hey, handsome. Care for a dance?" You asked as he glanced out to the floor, seeing three others who were also having a good time. He shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"I don't dance in the company of others. So I'll try to keep up." He joked, his voice giving away who he was. You almost wanted to call him out, but decided against it. You had motion activated sensors that gave a small pulse for the robot, yanking three of them out of your hoodie pocket. You also felt your old, broken mask that only mostly covered the upper part of your face. You pulled on the part of the mask and tugged the hood up, showing him the sensors.

"It's gonna look weird, but for us to perfectly match in rhythm, I have motion sensors that I'll put in the backs of your shoes and you can put the third in your shirt or whatever." You informed as you dropped to your knees and placed the sensors in mere seconds. He had also acted fast to toss the last sensor down his shirt.

"These won't electrocute me, right... Yin?" He asked, slightly smirking as he reached for your hand and you both made your way to the dance floor.

"Meh? It's more of a pulse, but I can change that." You say, whispering the last part as a joking threat. He looked you in the eye, smirking as he slowly began to dance with you.

The upbeat toons came quickly as you heard the hushed murmurs of the crowd about "the new champion". You tried to ignore the mumbling and ranting of the surrounding area, soon feeling his hands gently lay upon your hip and hand, slowly dipping you. He leaned you forward again, tugging his headphones off and smoothly sliding them over your ears as your hood fell. He watched as the lights all went out for a moment before turning on a few neon lights in the colors purple and red.

As the boy ignored his own discomfort with the loud noises, he smiled at your ability to focus on dancing with him. You ended up twirling him around, dipping him whilst he was in a daze. You held him in place, leaning down and lifting your mask to hide the quick kiss on the lips. You pulled the mask back on, spinning him on his heel again after putting his headphones back on him. You rushed through the figures in the crowd, hearing the music, as well as his brothers teasing him about how he's "starting a harem".

Once you saw Francis talking to Usagi, Mona, and Shinie, you knew you'd be fine to go grab the rest of your stuff from your room so you could go home. You may have been trying to have a good time, but there was stuff you had to discuss with Monty.. Plus, you couldn't bear seeing Donatello in the slightly smoky room again. The atmosphere was like ecstasy and dancing with him felt too good to be true, but if you didn't leave then, you'd never want to... You already didn't want to...

(Word count: 1129)