thirty. royal processions

i've still got a few tricks up my sleeves

❝ i've still got a few tricks up my sleeves ❞

☽ .* ・ 。゚

A TRIP IN THE TARDIS as a last hurrah with the Doctor turned into another as was to be expected. From her friend's explanation the group was now on their way to an engagement party on the planet Triotune. Judging by the atmosphere of the land they'd been instructed to dress up arm which Katie took happily arriving back with the familiar trench coat her friend had given her before.

Beaming as she entered the room, the Doctor quickly took notice as she linked arms with him. "You're mocking me."

"I'm taking it back since you're not getting any use out of it is all." He smiled as they met up with Amy and Rory also waiting for them at the doors. "Have loads of stuff in there by the way, did you use to wear vegetables as accessories?"

Catching part of their conversation, the Doctor was embarrassed as Amy laughed at this revelation next. "So it's just consistent your taste in clothing then."

Looking between them the Doctor frowned as he pushed open the doors for them to exit out. "I don't appreciate being ganged up on like this, y'know."

Rory laughed as he hung onto Amy while they exited the TARDIS. "It's all fun, no need to be dramatic," Rory joined in to have them laugh as a result.

Katie still hung onto the Doctor before he opted to intertwine their hands instead. Looking down at the gesture she smiled as she looked up to him. The couple ahead of them were a ways away now as the snow fell down on them from above. "Less of a show off too now." He held a finger to her in his free hand which she looked confused. At his signal a band appeared in a large group playing instruments of various shapes as a means of introduction to the four that had entered the planet.

The individuals had a light blue tint to their skin matching the ice of the surrounding architecture of the area. Any appearance of human features was completely out of the question on closer inspection of them. Looking around amazed Katie shook her head in disbelief. "I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve." She nudged him over this as the Doctor kissed her hand in return.

Amy pointed out the individuals in excitement over the display. "They've got a whole band for you, how'd you manage that?"

Puffing his chest he gave a smug grin to her. "I'm the Doctor, that's how."

"I've heard that one before," Katie muttered beside him as she held onto him tightly. Taking them to the front she stepped back as he walked up to shake hands with the individuals bringing them inside. Folding her arms she watched him be greeted with high regard by the staff.