sixteen. wonderful christmastime

don't sonic me

❝ don't sonic me ❞

☽ .* ・ 。゚

THE SANTA ROBOTS were shooting things into the direction of Katie and her sister now running for some place to take cover. Not having much time to account for her worry she didn't realize her sister watched her concerned as she easily maneuvered them away from the crowd despite not knowing where exactly they were in the city. "We have to find the Doctor."

"Enough with your boyfriend, we need to get somewhere safe?"

Katie laughed over this. "He's not exactly one for being anywhere safe, but I need to make sure he's okay." She then muttered the rest under her breath to avoid her listening in. "Safest place to be." With the towering city buildings making her feel quite small in the crowd she continued in determined in pursuit for her friend.

Checking the streets every now and again to try and find where it was the TARDIS was there was still no sign of the Doctor. In the back of her mind she had that feeling, wondering if he did run off. The longer the time went without him coming around for the rescue the more that seemed to be the possibility. "How are you not getting lost?"

Sophea's comment brought her out of her head briefly for her to knit her brows confused. "How would I get lost in New York? All the streets are numbered?" Her sister only got more confused by this before being pulled roughly by Katie upon seeing only a glimpse of blue. "Doctor!"

Her friend, as if hearing her call, opened the doors to the TARDIS to have her beaming with excitement. Letting go of her sister's hand she jumped to hug him immediately nearly sending her friend to fall backwards as a result. Bunching the back of his trench as she continued to pant from the adrenaline rush she hit him over the worry. "I thought you had gone."

"I was out doing some Christmas shopping? Popped out for a second and you go and leave New York haywire."

Lifting her head away amused Katie looked up to him beaming. "Did you get me a present?"

Not helping to laugh over her dismissing the other situation occurring he shook his head. "That, that is what you're focusing on?" She shrugged as he continued to grin despite the comment. "Typical you."

Attempting to gain their attention the pair turned to Sophea now staring at them concerned and bewildered at the situation at hand. Frantically she waved a hand behind them to the scene occurring and more of the robot Santas coming out as a means to attack them. Katie looked to the Doctor for approval, more on the fact of having permission to bring her into the TARDIS, which he quickly nodded to step inside once again.