twenty-five. another go 'round

you're the photographer

❝ you're the photographer ❞

☽ .* ・ 。゚

PHOTOS UPON PHOTOS. Every space of the dark room was a haphazard mess from the amount of projects being organized. Situated cross-legged on the floor she sifted through the developed photos to look at them carefully before placing them into the file of where they were to be sent out. Her travels had taken her halfway across the globes these days, making it harder for her to pinpoint which country this was going to.

From projects with Science Journal, to Photo Life, having a life that consisted of barely scathing by had now seemed like so long ago. There a variety of things that dissipated in Katie's life having become too busy to partly distract herself of this. At the sound of the knock on her door she let out a groan and lifted herself off of the ground.

Even with the money she continued to live in the same flat, though judging from the lack of space for much of anything she debated moving out to something that could hold her. However, she knew very well her worry of leaving this place and where it came from, which properly kept her here.

Opening the door she looked down to the parcel at her feet. Picking up the box she looked at the tag and back around the building before shutting the door again. THANK ME LATER. Katie stared at the ominous note with no name other than a red lipstick marked at the edge of the paper.

Curiously she went to her home phone, staring at the note awaiting for the individual on the other line to answer patiently. "This is Sophea."

She placed the note down to narrow her eyes despite her sister not being anywhere near her to see her do this. "You playing a prank on me?"

Her sister laughed on the other end. "Well, that's one way to say hello." Katie looked at the box again as she continued. "Has something happened?"

"Thought you were popping by unannounced and left this box for me." She picked it up and shook it gently in an attempt to guess what was inside. "There's no proper mailing address. You sure you're not outside?"

"Still on business unfortunately. Did they leave a note?"

"Just says Thank Me Later. Whatever that's supposed to mean."

Sophea smiled on the other end over the mysterious air of the situation, coming to the assumption Katie had already dismissed. "Sure it isn't that ex-boyfriend of yours?"

Smiling herself over the mention of the Doctor she shook her head. Around her neck she felt for the key that still hung there, having kept it there to not lose it again; just in case. "If he wanted me to know he was around he'd be a bit more obvious."