thirty-one. amy's wedding

i've got my ways of finding you now

❝ i've got my ways of finding you now ❞

☽ .* ・ 。゚

ARRIVING TO THE VENUE, Katie looked around to the empty building confused. Decorators passed her unbothered by her sudden appearance as she checked the note again. R.S. The signature stared at her as she continued to wait for the individual in question with the photos she was asked to bring, which had— "They've gone?"

"I know." Jumping at the voice, the woman gave her a small grin as she looked over the shoulder. Turning the blank photograph over to the signature she'd made having it be the only identification of the photograph having had Amy, Rory, her, and the Doctor in the first place. "Always one to mark everything down. Even with the time travel you'd think it'd get confusing."

Staring at the woman casually speaking to her, Katie seemed to find herself to be the only person bothered by the interaction. The woman looked up to her with a smile again as she blinked twice trying to recollect who she seemed to be. "Can I help you?"

"You are? That's why you got my letter isn't it," The woman told her, frowning for a second when taking another glance at her. The reaction only lasted for a second as she was quick to going back to her smug persona from previously and extended a hand out to her. "I'm River Song."

The initials now became increasingly obvious as Katie brightened at the name to lift up the vortex manipulator happily. "You gave me this!"

"Happy it's been put to good use and sorry to interrupt your reunion, I'm sure he was happy to show off," River told her, holding the object up as well for her to inspect it.

Watching her do this, Katie paid closer attention to River and the way she carried herself with her. "Well, yes but—"

"Hopefully I should be getting mine back too after we've had all this settled." River extended a hand out to her as Katie was still catching up on the situation at hand. "Shall we?"

Not following what she was being told Katie found it easier to simply follow along and took her hand. River placed the photographs into a blue book which on closer inspection allowed for her to realize resembled the TARDIS doors. Smiling over this she pointed it out immediately when making the connection. "How'd you get that?"

"Spoilers."

"Did the Doctor give it to you?"

"It's spoilers, dear." Unhappy over the responses, as River led the way into the decorated ballroom in question with patrons entering inside. Being preoccupied by the event going on the individuals didn't pay mind to the two of them as she set down the journal at the table at the forefront.