Ch. 6

-Maddy's pov-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I managed to turn myself around and see what time it was.

6:00 am.

SHIT! Today's the first day of school.

I got up and quickly brushed my hair and teeth. Ran into my room and got my high wasted jeans and my mint green sweater.

I went to my closet and searched for my mint green tennishoes. I quickly applied my mascara and ran downstairs. It was now 6:59 and I had to be at school at 7:30. I grabbed toast and ran out the door.

Matt was sitting in his truck waiting. I got in and about 5 minutes later I was at school.

I got out and i saw him.....

Hayes.

•••••

-Hayes's pov-

There she was. I'm going to make Matt like me and her dating.

I waved. She blushed and looked down sad. Then she took her bag and put it over her shoulder.

Next thing ya know. The head jerk of all jerks in the Davidson Day high school goes up to Maddy.

I walked closer pretending to talk in a conversation. I over heard them talking.

"Hey...you must be the new sexy girl everyone was talking about.."

"Ew... Uhm get away from me pornstar!" She yelled. I laughed and walked behind her.

"YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY GRIER?!" I heard the guy yell. He grabbed me and turned me around.

"Well....to be honest. Yes." I said.

He pulled back his wrist when a raspy voice yelled.

"Let go of him!" Maddy said running towards us.

She pulled me back and pushed him against the fence and punched him straight in the nose.

She let go, turned around and ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Are you okay?" She asked on the edge of crying.

"Yeah...but that just made you a hundred times more hot. Just saying." Shit why'd I say that!?

She pulled back and snapped back into it and ran away.

That was great. While it lasted.

•••••