Ch. 43

-Hayes' pov-
Just as I thought everything was going to be better, everything crashed down...literally.

Maddy won't wake up...and I have a problem with my...well, everything.

I might be let out tomorrow...I don't know for sure though. But they said I will wake up in a few minutes.

•••••
-Maddys pov-
I felt my finger twitch and ran over to see me freaking out in my bed.

"Doctor! She's having a reaction to the blood." A nurse said running in and typing on the computer.

"Rush her to the surgery room. We'll have to see if we can fix it..." He said taking my bed off the wall calmly while I'm still freaking out.

--5 hours into the surgery--

"She is having problems breathing and waking up. We have no clue when or if she'll wake up."

I stopped for a minute.

What choice should I make?

Living with Hayes?
Or dying and getting away from all the bull shit in life?

It's a hard pick.

Next thing ya know. My boyfriend comes into the room in a wheel chair...And I thought I was going to be better than him. But it's the other way around.

"Hey babe. Please wake up. Life isn't the same... You know? Adventures without you are going to be lame and boring without you. Maddy please. Stay strong." He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

::7 days pass and Hayes and Nila have come and gone. Hayes stayed back and slept with Maddy for the first 2 nights. But as time flew by Maddy realized what she needed to do::
I finally figured out what's best.

From all the messages from Nila and Hayes... I think that staying is best.

And plus, I want a family.

"Maddy..." Hayes cried walking in.

I tried to open my eyes. He just grabbed my hand..

"Maddy. I need you to wake up. They'll take you off if you don't. I need you to please stay with me babe." He put his head in his hands and sobbed.

"Just please stay." He said.

Come on Maddy. You can do it.

You're strong. Just open your eyes and take his hand. Please.

I tried to pull my arm up and lift it.

No
     Luck.

Opening my eyes seemed easier.

I tried.

There we go. All the way.

BAM!

Now talk and get his attention.

I opened my mouth.

"Hayes." He looked up with a shocked face.

"Maddy."