Ch. 15

-Maddys pov-

I got up and I noticed I was on a couch in a hotel room.

I got up and saw Cam on his phone.

"Hey..." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed staring at the TV which was off.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" He said bolting up.

I remembered what happened last night. I let light tears slip down my cheeks as I was being snapped back into reality.

"Yo!! Maddy!" Cam said.

"Sorry. I'm really not feeling it today." I said turning to look at his face.

"Talk to me." He said patting the seat beside him. I scooted over.

"Yesterday, I was really mad. I yelled at Matthew. I regret that for one thing. But I forgot to tell him we....me and hayes....went to the mall. But me and him kept arguing and arguing. Then I..I kissed Hayes. Im his girlfriend. I regret everything that happened yesterday or the day before or my whole life!" I said not crying. I threw my fists in the air and cam caught them and engulfed me into a hug I sat there crying in his chest.

I need to fix things with me and Hayes.

"Thanks for listening. Your like my brother when mine isn't here." I said wiping my tears off my face.

"Whenever you need me....you know where I am. Don't hesitate next time okay?" I nodded and got up. I went to the bathroom and got changed into my black crop and my high waisted light washed shorts. I slipped on my grey low cut converse as well.

I walked out to find Shawn now awake. But I saw someone that I needed to make right in my relationship.

Matthew.

I walked over to him and I randomly sat on his lap. I sat there for a second and hugged him so tight he might loose and organ.

He pushed me off lightly. I gave him a sad face.

"What you did in front of me hurt me Maddy." He said with red puffy eyes.

"Matthew....I regret it. I regret everything. I hate myself completely for doing it. I just wish everything could go back to normal." I said letting tears slip again.

"Did you tell hayes yet?" He asked.

"No. But I will. I promise!" I said.

"OK. I forgive you I guess.." He said. He tightly hugged me. I sighed and dug my head into his neck.

I ran out of the room to find Hayes and tell him everything.

I looked in his room .... No. I ran down to the lobby no.

I was walking back up the hallway when I saw two teens making out by the vending machine.

I noticed one of them was Hayes. I know that I have no feelings for him....but for him to cheat on me..
.that was just....amazing. Note sarcasm.

I walked back over.

"It's a good thing I was going to break up with you anyways." I said. I backed away and ran down the hallway.

"MADDY!!! PLEASE WAIT!! I CAN EXPLAIN!!" I heard Hayes yell. His footsteps gained on me every second. Next thing you know I was pulled onto the wall.

"Maddy. I-" I cut him off...I didn't want to hear his bullshit for something I wasn't even sad or mad about.

"I don't care. You can save it for her. Now let me go." I said rolling my eyes so far as if they could go to China.

I got loose and walked away.