Ch. 37

-maddys pov-
I got up and took a shower and curled my hair.

I got dressed after and applied little make up.

After I'm ready Matt and Nash are taking me somewhere to eat breakfast and talk about some....things.

"Ready!" I said running down the stairs.
"Take it easy champ." Nash said waiting for me to hurt myself again.

I slowed down.

"Okaaaaaaaayy. Let's go." I said going to the car.
I got in the back And the boys got in the front.

We arrived at Denny's after a short car ride. The place was packed.

"Ok so we are talking to you about two things." Nash said holding up up two fingers. I nodded.

"First..don't go near boys the rest of this trip. Except us. We're your brothers. Because you got hurt by two you've dated before...don't get me wrong. Shawn can be your brother but not your kissing buddy every now and then." I was shocked about the rules Matt was saying to me.
"But that's not fair!" I said.
"Maddy, it's for everyone's best. Shawn can be your 'brother' like us but Hayes and Shawn cannot be your boyfriends." He said. I turned my head to Nash.

"Oh..uh second thing is....Shawns manager said she'll let you sing with shawn. It's the song Life of Party." I was jumping with excitement.

after that we were done and went back to the house.

"Maddy can I talk to you?" I heard someone say as I stood at the door trying to lock it back up.

"What?" I asked turning around.
"I was wondering if we could be friends for a while. Since everything is going crazy." Hayes said to me.
"Sure." I said going up to our room and laying on my bed crying.

Hayes I assume walked in.

I was sitting there crying for a long time until Hayes broke the silence.

"Okay. I can't take this." He said coming over to me and comforting me and hugging me.
"Hayes I'm fine." I said sitting up with my back towards him.
"Let me feel your head." He said feeling my forehead with his wrist.
"You're burning up." He said .

"No I'm not." I said laying back down.
"Yeah you are. You're not fine." I said still sitting beside me.
"Hayes. Stop I'm fine." I said scooting over.
"Maddy. You need to talk to me." He said outing his hand on my shoulder.

I paused for a bit and breathed in deep.

I sat up. "Matt said I can't talk to you guys like 'that'. You and Shawn can be my 'brother' but they said you guys can't be my fuckbuddy or something like that. That made me feel bad that they think I'm a whore. That I don't know how to hold a real relationship. I mean. I don't know, me and you had or have something but that's faded me and Shawn are again floating away into history. This-this all has got me so stressed and got me to the point where I'm overheating to much where it feels cold and I'm crying so hard it feels like someone is holding my neck trying to make me not-not breath. Everything is going downhill. My life is just falling apart...and I just don't know what to do." I said ending with a cry. He hugged me and I just sat there.

"Shhhhh. Everything will be okay. Sooner or later your life will be perfect. You'll have a perfect family and life and-and you won't have anything or anyone to worry about. Just let this pass and everything will come up by the time your 28 or....heck I don't know 91 for all you care....your life will be fanomanale." He whispered to me. I smiled with my eyes closed and my head resting on his chest. I soon let sleep take over me and I felt him put me to bed and cover me up.

•••••

-Hayes' pov-

"Goodnight princess." I whispered and kissed her head quietly and went to my bed on my side of the room.

I went on Twitter.

@HayesGrier: I hope she gets better. All her stress made me stress too. 😫

Then I put my phone on charge and went to sleep. I just want the rest of this month to be better.

•••••

Goodnight babes😘
~Hannah