Ch. 46

"Maddy. Babe. This is Twaine Espinosa. Your real dad." He said. I shook the mans hand in shock.

"Hayes. Can me and him have privacy?" I asked.

"I though you-" he cut me off.
"Was dead? Yeah, I know. Matt tried to keep you away from us...your parents because he thought we were psycho. So he made a couple adopt you. And they died in a car crash. Not us. Your mom though is in a mental institution."  He explained.

"So you're my real dad? And all these years you didn't take me? You didn't even try to negotiate a deal with Matthew? And you didn't even try to find me till now?! That's complete bullshit! I was hurt when I heard you guys, my parents died in a car crash. And now I find out one is in a mental institution and on is big and buff and walts into my house trying to run into my life again!!! That is bull! Thank you is probably what you want out of me right now but you ain't getting one because this is fucking messed up!" I yelled getting teary eyed.

"Sir. I think it's time you leave." Hayes said coming and pointing him out. Hayes hugged me.

"Bab-" I cut him off.

I ran out and turned on the truck.

I was driving to Matthews home.

"MATTHEW!" I yelled wiggling his doorknob. It started to rain.

"What? Get inside." He said pulling me in.

Every MAGCON boy was there. I feel like and idiot.

"What the hell? Maddy are you okay?" They all saw the tears rolling down my face. I grabbed matts hand and lead him to his room.

"Why did you tell me our parents died, when those people were my adopted parents?! " I yelled he was confused.

"No....those were our parents. I have a picture right after mom gave birth to you with me and dad." He said pulling it up on his phone and showing me multiple pictures. Then drunk Shawn walks in.

"Hey babe." He pulls me up and shoves his tongue down my throat.

"Get off of me bozo!" I yelled and pushed him off.

"Matt I'm sorry for yelling you." He nodded and laughed.

"Hey there. So...you single?"
"No. But if I was you I would go for more attractive girls" I said to a new guy in the house.

After getting that cleared I walked out and drove home.

Hayes was in bed.

I threw off my purse and crawled in bed with him. He turned around and put his arm on my waist.

"Goodnight babe." He said and I instantly fell asleep.

.....

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating in a whole long time but I am today because I feel like writing a whole bunch now.

I'll update in a bit loves!

-Hannah