Ch. 16

-Maddy's pov-

"Yeah you're right." Sam said.

"Yo Sam! We're going to be late if we don't leave!!" Kian said.

"Yeah stop talking to your girlfriend." JC said. I smirked.

"They never think I can get a girlfriend." Sam said rubbing the back of his neck. I grabbed his hand .

"Cam tell Matt I'm going with the guys !" I said.

"Alright." I kissed his cheek and left with Sama and the other guys. They kept turning around looking at him then me.

"I know I'm hot...but take a picture. It last longer." I said looking at sam the Connor who just turned around.

We kept walking till we got to the big backstage.

"OK so sam you're on first and then all of us for the rest of the night." Ricky said with his cute little clipboard.

Me and sam looked at each other.

"Well kiss her freacking goodbye!! Be a gentleman!!!" Kian yelled.

He looked at him. He leaned in. I went with it and kissed back. It was only for a minute.

He walked away. I sat on the barstool and watched them.

Sam was my best friend. We've been friends since birth!! I like him....no joke a lot. But I never have wanted to tell him because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

They came out about and hour later.

"Hey Madss!!" Kian yelled and gave me a high five. They all did.

Sam stopped and grabbed mg waist and slammed his lips into mine.

His kiss was soft and passionate. It might seem like a harsh kiss but they are really amazing kisses.

"Hey." He said. He gave me a smirk with his little peircing on his lip. I giggled a little and blushed probably a lot!!

"Hi." I said .

"Wanna do something?" He asked.

"Likkkkkeeeee...." I said.

"COME PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH US IN THE HOTEL ROOM!!!!" All the guys said in unison.

"OK....I guess we'll do that...." Sam said laughing. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk. The hotel was literally across the road.

We walked in the room. All the guys sat on the ground and I sat on the bed.

"Maddy....you're first since you're the only girl.." Jacob said.

"Okay.....Kian truth or dare." I said looking at him.

"FUCKING DARE!!!" He yelled at me. I laugjdd and said, "I dare you to go downstairs and make out with a stranger." I said. He gave me the 'That sounds fun....but no thanks' look.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him downstairs. All the guys and I hid in a closet and saw everything..

"Hey ma' am...." Kian said tapping on a teen age girls shoulder. She freaked out until he kissed her. He ran away and flipped us off.

"Fuck you guys....this is bad on my reputation." He said. We ran back upstairs.

"Ok your turn Kian." I said smirking.

"Yeah. I noticed." He said with an annoyed face.

"Sam truth or dare."

"DAREEE!" Sam sang.