Ch. 42

-Maddys pov-
I guess I got really tired from all of the blood loss from my body and fell asleep. But when I did I saw all my memories. With Hayes and some with my parents. Not a lot.

But then i was in a white place.

--Mind dream--

"Hello?" I asked turning around and finding nothing but white.

"Baby girl...we've missed you." I saw my mom and dad walking towards me.
"Mom? Dad?" I asked running and hugging them.

"Baby. Why are you here so early?" They asked. I had no clue.

Mostly in movies when you're dead you're up here.

"I got in a crash mom." I said and hugged her tight.

"Babe. If you think you're dead... You're not." Dad said.

"But why am I here?" I asked.
"Right now... You're in critical condition. Which means you got a chance to see life when you don't wake up...and while you're up here...you can check on Hayes." My mom said.

"You know about him?" I asked smiling.
"I've only been watching you since we've been dead baby girl!" She said. I laughed.

"Come here.." My dad said taking my hand.
"This is Hayes. He's doing not so great but he's demanding to see you." Me dad added.
"And this is you." My mom said taking my hand.
"You look so cute when you're asleep. And you see there? You're crying in your sleep. You've been doing that since you were a baby." Mom said.

"Can I go back?" I asked.

"That my dear is up to you. I love you." I turned around and they were gone.

"Hayes...I want to make everything better.... I just don't know how." I whispered.

•••••
Hey babes!!

So that was intense!
Anyways stay here for the next chapter. Updating tomorrow!!

~Hannah