Ch. 25

-Maddy's pov-

I went back to sleep still attached to hayes' chest.

As what felt like 20 minutes I was woken up by jumping shirtless teenage boys.

I looked at my phone and it was 11:07.

"Oh my God! Guys me and Hayes are gonna be late!!" I said jumping out of bed in my spandex and tank top.

"Dude get some pants on ....and you and Hayes are being homeschooled....but you guys start in a month because my mom is setting everything up." Nash said.

"So you could've let me sleep in but you decided not to?" I asked madly.

"Uhmmm..it was Hayes' idea!!!!" Then matt , Nash, and Cam left.

i Pulled him down and pinned him against the bed.

"You really believe them?" He asked his a cute laugh.

"No...but I do believe that you need to kiss me before I go to my house to get dressed." I said smiling.

He gave me a long kiss.

He got loose of my grip and I fell on top of him.

He held my waist and i rubbed his cheeks.

That's sounds weird.

I pulled away and ran.

I heard him running after me.

I ran into my house and up to my room and of course he was still following me. Real close.

I shut my door but he was alright in my room.

"Ugh...I really don't like running from you. Youre to fast." I said panting.

I grabbed clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"You can change in front of me....you're not getting naked so I don't care." He said looking at his phone.

"Its a little awkward don't you think?" I asked.

"No not really." He said seriously. Alright.

I took my spandex off and my tank top. I got my skinny jeans on and my white socks.

I tried to find my grey obey shirt but I couldn't find it.

"Hayes have you seen my grey shirt?" I asked looking on my dresser and in my closet.

"Nope...where did you last put it?" He asked while I was still looking.

"On the bed..." I trailed off, "Hayes give me back my shirt." I whined.

"You're going to have to get it yourself." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Hayes I'm in my bra for crying out loud!" I yelled stomping over to him. He stood up and somehow attached my shirt to my fan.

"HAYES!!" I yelled jumping and trying everything to get my shirt. This boy..

I got on stools and chairs but no luck.

"What do I get if I give it to you?" He asked laughing.

"Nothing if you keep torturing me." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Awe ok...I'll get it down." He said with a sad face. He handed it to me and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you!" I yelled going into my bathroom putting on my shirt and doing my business...I also applied make up...just a little.

"Alright loser let's go to the movies. My treat." I said taking his hand and dragging him to Matt's car.

"Oooo what are we gonna watch???" He asked jumping like a little kid.

"Inside Out. Everyone has said its been really good." I said.

"You really love Disney that much? Cant we see something else? Like Max?" He asked.

"No I wore makeup today and people said it was sad. We will watch it tomorrow though...just for you." I said getting in.

"Good." He said kissing my cheek.

•••••

It was after the movie and I was really tired and I wanted to do something else.

I called my friend Sophia.

Ring ri-

S- Hello?
M- hey...wanna go get our nails done?
S- Can't I'm at school....
M-oh yeah...sorry bye.
S- bye.

I just got really sad...

"What's wrong babe?" He asked I nodded my head as in nothing.

"Wanna go to that place I wanted to take you at the cages." Hayes asked and looked at matt who nodded. Then Matt was on his way.

"Uhmm ok." I said.

As we got out hayes took my arm and led me somewhere on the field. Let me remind you he wanted tobshow me this 3 months ago.

"Why are we here?" I asked walking to the pitchers mound.

"Because of that." Hayes pointed to the outfeild. I looked out there where there was a cave I've never seen before. Then again I've never played on these feilds.

"Are we going up there?" I asked holding his arm.

"Yeah...but not in it...we are going to have a picnic and after that star gaze." He said.

"Is this our first date that won't go wrong??" I asked smiling.

"Why yes..yes it is." He said smiling also.

We ran to the fence. He helped me over and he jumped over.

We started walking.

We got to the cave and ate.

"Were you ever not perfect? Because you're perfect all the time to me." Hayes aid laughing. I knew he read that on his hand.

"That was so cheesy you could cover a whole chip with that saying." I laughed.

It started getting dark so me and hayes got our pillows and just laid there watching the moon and stars.

"This is amazing Hayes. Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for my baby girl." He said and smiled. He smile got me. But his eyes in the moonlight melted me.

•••••

Another chapter on the same day.

You love me...you know it.

-Hannah