Ch. 11

-Hayes's pov-

I had to go into Shawn's room to wake them up for shopping. I got an extra key and walked in.

My heart sinked.

"What the hell Maddy?!" I yelled. She flinched and opened her eyes.

Shawn woke up and pulled a shirt on.

"Dude go away we're both up we'll get cam up." He said rubbing his eyes.

Maddy was getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Maddy what were you doing sleeping with Shawn?" I asked with sad eyes.

"There were only two beds. And Matt said I couldn't see you anymore and I kissed shawn and yeah. The rest isn't your business." She pushed me out of her way.

"Maddy wait!" I said.

She slammed the door and locked it.

Okay then.

"Hayes...it wasn't her fault. I kissed her. She kissed back but seriously we were playing games last night and it got out of hands....but the thing is. You guys need time....give it time. We aren't going out. 1 because of our age. And 2 because we basically just met."

"Alright bro. I'll see ya later." I said and walked out of the room.

•••••

-Matt's pov-

Why was I so overprotective? I'll tell Hayes today that they can be friends but not more.

I wish Maddy would understand why I don't want her seeing him.

He had a past. A bad one.

He got arrested for....

•••••

I'm sorry.... I had to leave a cliffhanger. Love you to pieces!

-Hannah