Ch. 13

-Maddy's pov next day-

In a week we would be going back home.

Today hopefully won't be as dramatic as yesterday.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Me and Shawn are only friends. We decided that him and Cam will sleep together for the rest of the days we are here. I agreed.

I took out my braid and brushed my hair. I applied mascara and some consealer on my eyelids to give it a bright effect.

I took my burgers and fries crop top and my Nike sweat pants. I slipped on my red bobs and walked out.

I went down to the lobby to get food. And I saw Hayes there. He gave me a might smile and I returned one. I'm not going to be completely rude.

I got cereal and orange juice and sat down at a 2 person table.

"Mind if I sit?" I heard Hayes say as he walked beside the table.

"Go ahead." I said after eating my food.

"So uhm.. I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to be rude. You guys must've had a pretty rough night. Can we be friends again?" He said. I gave him my full attention while slowly eating my cereal.

"Yeah....sure. Why not? I mean, everyone deserves a second chance! Do you wanna hang out today? Like maybe do some shopping?" I asked with a smile. A BRIGHT smile glimmered across Hayes's face.

"That-- that would be amazing. Yeah sure! Now?" He asked stuttering.

"Yeah. What's good with you...is good with me." I have to gain my trust with him. And if he insists on buying Starbucks for me then my trust is all in him....not all.

•••••

-at the mall-

We walked in and I saw Starbucks immediantly.

I tugged on his arm and pii ted like a little girl.

"What kind do you want?" Hayes said at the counter.

"Uhm.... Can you get me a regular Carmel frappé?"

"Mhm. Uhm yes....can I get a Carmel frappé and a cotton candy frappé? Thanks. Oh and name the cups hayes and Maddy."

We walked to a table and waited.

"Ill pay...how much is it?" I said asking and looking at the receipt.

"No. Really. You don't have to. I'll pay." Well ... If he insists you know.

"Thanks Hayes." I said .

"HAYES! And um.. Maddie!!" The girl yelled. I looked at my cup and my name was spelled wrong.

"Every single time." I muttered to myself.

"Is something wrong?" Hayes asked in a giggling voice.

"My name! They always spell it wrong!!" I said he took my cup and asked for a marker. He marked it out and wrote 'Queen' I can deal with it.

"Here you go!" He said giving me my cup.

"Omg!! No I'm kidding I'm not girly. But thank you hayes." I said giving him a side hug as we walked out.

"I have to go to the bathroom ....wait for me ?" I asked pointing to it.

"Yeah sure." He said smiling.

I was walking towards It when I saw a group of guys and girls laughing at me.

I walked back out of the bathroom and I got drenched with water.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. I shook my hands so water got off of them. I opened my eyes to the queen brat. Alice. And her posse following behind her all smirking and laughing.

I walked back to hayes crying.

"What the hell happened?! Did you fall in or something?!" He yelled looking off of his phone and at me.

"No those pricks over there splashed me with water!" I pointed.

He took my arm and led me to a store he bought a towel and put it around my shoulders. He hugged my side like he was my protecter. We went back to the hotel to find all of the guys worried.

"What the fuck did you do to her Hayes?!" Matt yelled.

"Where were you?!" Both Jacks asked at the same time.

"Chill!!!" I yelled and threw my hands in the air. "We went to the mall! He didn't hurt me he helped me!!" I explained to the guys.

Hayes shook his head in approval.

"I wouldn't hurt her!" Hayes muttered but I heard him.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her!!!" Matthew yelled to hayes.

"Hold up. Why can't me or him be friends or more?! What'd we ever do??" I yelled.

"Nothing." Matthew said.

"Then why can't I date him?!" I yelled again.

"You just can't!!" He yelled back.

After that ....not caring about my height I pulled hayes down by his shirt and kissed him.

I guess...I do like him.

•••••