Ch. 19

-Maddy's pov skipped ahead 2 months-

Life is a sack of balls.

When you get kicked....it hurts like a bitch.

That's what happened.

I'm still living in NC...with Matt. Across the street from hayes.

Me and him haven't talked since Magcon. Its sad.

Me and sam broke up too. He went to go live in Portland, OR. He also said he had feelings for someone else. That also hit me like a wrecking ball.

Today is Monday and I already got ready and am on my way to school.....ew.

((Outfit is posted in the beginning of chapter.))

-in school-

I walked to my locker and grabbed my binder for history and shut my locker.

I walked in and sat down in my seat in the front.

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned my head around with my body of course.

"Hey...I was wondering if we could start over." The blue eyed angel said. And yes I just said that.

"Hi I'm Maddy Espinosa. Matthew Espinosa's little sister. You probably already know him though." I said holding out my hand and he shook it .

"Hey. I'm Hayes Grier. Yeah Matt....he's my bro...but I never knew he had a little sister." He said winking.

I turned back around. Holy shit.

-)lunch(-

I walked in the cafeteria and got my food and sat down at an empty table. The half of the period Hayes sat with me.

"Why you sitting alone?" He asked.

"I have no friends. Remember?" I said looking at him and taking a bite out of my sub.

"I'm not your friend?!" He asked sassily and touching his chest.

"I...I guess you are." I said.

The rest of this year was going to be better.

I see it.

•••••

Sorry its so short.

-Hannah