Chapter-9

" AUTHOR'S POV "

During the whole exam week, Fatima has to stay at campus for overtime. In that time, she takes some extra classes from yejun, who is helping her without any consent. Meanwhile her duties are switched with her father. Now Mr. Yaqoob himself picks Rumi from her school.

Today as well, Rumi is waiting for her baba after school. She is twisting her lips to blow air in her front bangs, bored.

When she sees bubbles in the sky, her little eyes twinkle and her smile widens at the beautiful scenery, she looks around to see from where the bubbles are coming from, she is looking here and there when she feels a cover over her eyes and a male voice saying, "missed me!? "

Rumi who gets startled by the touch suddenly excites, "haa! Mr. Big baby?! "

Taehyung chuckles, releasing her, she turns to look at him. "You came back! Yeah..."

Taehyung holds her tiny hands, his tone is always soft with her, "I promised this little angel, so why wouldn't I come back, huh?! ". Rumi smiles, " I missed you...Op-ppa! "

His eyes widen as her calling him oppa is something new, a new emotion develops in himself, he feels protective like Rumi is her little sister. Some happy tears hiding under his eyeball, asking permission to let down, he caresses her hand in his,, "Rumi! You just called me.. Oppa? "

"Aren't you my oppa?" She thinks, "as far as I know... Koreans call big brother as op-ppa. Right!? ". Unlike Koreans she forces her 'p' so it sounds cute from her mouth.

Taehyung's heart melts at her cuteness, he bends down and sits on his knees, just to her level, he pats on her head, " I missed you too my artist! "

Rumi flinches her nose and make an angry pout, "if you missed me then why hadn't you come earlier? Hmm? " she gives him a glare, truly spoiled younger sibling vibes she gives.

Taehyung laughs in amusement,

"Now you're laughing, get lost, I won't talk to you " she turns away, folds her arms around her chest, pouts.

"Haha.. Ok ok Sorry" he holds his ears, makes puppy eyes, ayego .

She doesn't look at him yet, showing off her cute little attitude.

"Ok you aren't gonna talk to me.. I think I should go then, " he stands up, "now I wonder who'll eat those chocolates and take those gifts I bought for Rumi" he teases her.

She looks back at him with questioning eyes, "chocolates? Gifts?! "

Taehyung is trying hard not to laugh out loud, "yeah.. But I think I'll give it to.. " he looks around and points to a kid on the other side of the road,playing with his bicycle., "to that kid....Yes that kid".

Rumi shouts in jealousy and anger, but still looks endearing, " why? Aren't you my oppa? Huh?! "

Taehyung laughs, "yes artist! I'm your oppa! And Don't worry, I won't give anything to anyone that is yours. "

"Then you're mine too" she giggles.

His smile fades, eyes widen, staring in her eyes but gets lost in his memories,

Back in his mind, some blurry replay of him sitting with his parents and talking plays...

"You're mine!." His mom says.

"No you are mine". His dad shakes his head.

" no mine! "

"Taehyung! Tell your eomma that you love me more than her" he asks him.