Chapter-13

"AUTHOR'S POV"

At jiho's birthday,

When Millie, jiho and Yuri were in the parlour for getting ready for function.

Millie shouts at the makeup artist, "oh my god!! What have you done? Are you blind?"

"I'm sorry mam!.. But lemme adjust it first".

" adjust the s#t? " she growls.

Yuri and jiho look at her, jiho asks, "what happened Millie? "

"Look you think my right brow is matching the left one? Huh!?"

Jiho narrows her eyes to look clearly, "they are looking the same? Aren't they? " she asks Yuri. Who also nods, "yeah both are same? "

"No the right one is thick from the corner while the left one is thinner.. "

Jiho laughs, "omo! You're going crazy, gurll!! Like it's not your wedding, it's just a fan idol meet up. Ok. Don't be so picky. "

"You don't know it's way much more than an important event than my own wedding.. " she sounds dramatic while she's not, "I mean, look my idol.. No the idol of idols, I mean the world superstar, Kim taehyung! Oh my god... I'm gonna meet him today.. I'll die for sure".. She groans.

Yuri and jiho laugh at her reaction. Millie rolls her eyes then glares back at the artist, " you better fix it "

she nods with a "yes mam! "And tries to satisfy her.

Jiho's artist was done applying face mask on her face, her phone vibrated in her laps, she takes it up and checks the notification. With a grins, she says aloud, " guys! Silver fish has already arrived to the venue "

"Who? Fatima?! "

"Yeah she texted me 'jiho! Where are you all? I've arrived at the venue, I thought it was the timing but I see no one's here? ' .. That b#ch is seriously so dumb. "

Yuri laughs saying, "ok text her that we are coming in just five minutes..let her wait for at least an hour".

Jiho with a smirk does what she said. " keep on fooling yourself, Fatima! Keep on waiting.. "

......

When Fatima reached the party venue, while wearing a skin colored skirt which is until her legs but her toes were still uncovered , with a contrast she is wearing white top, with net sleeves and collar neck. She also chose skin heels which is adding attractiveness to her attire. Looking very elegant, yet stylish. This is the first time, Fatima wore a Korean styled top skirt. Her straight black hair is open, and makeup is enticing. She bought everything herself with the money, her father gave her, yet she left the house wearing her casual abaya and hijab. So her parents won't ask anything about going? Changed herself in restaurant's restroom. With her attire, she's also looking like belong to some strong background.

Manipulation

After getting the reply from jiho, she breathes out and looks around, "the place is luxurious, I've never been to a place like before" she says to herself.

......

Taehyung's car arrives in front of the restaurant. He looks around because neither any car nor any vehicle is there.

His driver also looks around, he's also used to see rush around taehyung's car. He asks, "sir! Are you sure? This is the venue? I mean it looks so empty? "

Taehyung nods, "wait". He takes out his phone and dials minho's number.

....

Minho on the other hand; is in the apartment of some of his girlfriend. No wonder, he's in the moment of a passionate kiss, intimate moment with his gf. When taehyung calls him,. Without breaking the kiss, he takes out the phone from his left butt pocket. He sees the screen and with an annoying expression, he pulls himself out of her mouth. Answers the call while he's panting, " hello? "