Chapter-11

"HIS POV"

In my studio room, when I was humming my own song,with close eyes. Imagining the first glimpse of you; walking after that rainy day, and always covered..

" oooo I wish I could stay with you... Ooo I wish I could stay with you..."

I take a deep sigh, "you're still a mystery to me, Bella! " just then Minho opens the door and enters in. My attention diverts to him.

He speaks, "your Flight is tonight at 8 . The director told me that he has booked two rooms in the hotel. One for you and other for staff, Also all the tickets have been sold out for your tomorrow's concert"

I nod, "weather is clear tomorrow? "

"Yeah I checked it too, it's totally clear, a little cloudy but no rain chance! And the venue is all ready. "

I nod, seems disinterested in talking.

"You've done rehearsal? " Minho is trying to make me participate in his conversation but I just nod in response, he nods as well. Reading his facial expressions I ask, " don't you have to pick your sister from university today? "

He lines his lips and then responses, " no.. She's with her friends today, I guess some sort of celebration. I don't know much, ... So... You also haven't gone to meet someone?"

"Yeah.. I just think that I should go today!.. " he doesn't know about Rumi and Fatima , but he knows that I go somewhere to meet someone.

"Are you seeing someone, I mean..? " his eyes Narrows as he's judging my face

"Yeah...There's a girl... "

"Do you love her? " he asks hurriedly, by cutting my words which were still in throat.

"Mind your language, dumba#" I grit my teeth and give him a death glare, I shout in a hoarse voice, " women is the second name of deceiver. " I move my gaze from his disgusting face to my piano, " I could never fall for such a stupid thing like my father! "

He shuts his mouth at his insult.

I continue but now in a calm tone, "you want me call Jun for your modeling auditions? "

His face brightens and he tilts his head several times in excitement. I get up from my chair and grab my car keys, " clean the mess before leaving "

I leave but I know he cursed me under his breath. Perhaps my venomous attitude hides my pure tears fears. And I don't care about what others think about me.

I just took my car, wore my mask and made my way to the school's direction. I need my vitamin to boost me because only Rumi and her little mocks make me happy now.

In the middle, I stopped at a bakery, bought some chocolates. When I turned back, I saw some fans recognized me under my mask.

??? : "OMG he's Kim taehyung!! "

??? : " Taehyung!! I'm your biggest fan!! "

??? : "just one selfie!! "..

Three rushed to me at first, I clicked a selfie with them. But within my sight, six to seven, seven to nine or more girls surrounded me, making my way difficult to the car, I'm stuck in a rush. And they are all pressing in me, from my front, back, left, right. I try to stay stable, in response to pushing each other. Meanwhile i got a scratch on my arm, because as far I know some fan tried to grip my arm but her big nail wounded my outer skin. But seeing them suffocate me is more hurtful.

I hate paparazzi.

I tried to avoid these girls but one fell in my track, I quickly bent down to brace her, making her stand up and made sure that she hasn't hurt herself. Several cameras captured this scene. And without any second thought getting in my mind, I sat in my car and drove away.