Chapter-22

"HER POV"

Time has wrapped many unforgettable memories, isn't it... It's been two months since graduation, I've lost all the contacts, with jiho and Yuri.. Yejun. That night, Only Allah knows how I passed out and got back home. Yes I did wrong, I should never have tasted the wine in the first place.. Because of that, I lost my senses, my memories, my previous phone along with all my contact numbers.

Adjusting the cupboard, I see the notes I made in the first semester. Turning the page, my brain starts recalling how beautiful those days were.

"And when bacteria sees there's no other option for his survival, he quickly reproduces before dying, letting his children face the cruelty of the environment. He might think, I couldn't escape, let it be my children"

"and hence its reproduction occurs"

"Yeah! " yejun used to explain everything so clearly and Relatable way. I used to admire his teaching skills a lot too.

"This is very easy. And you're a good teacher! Because of you my exams went extra well. I can't thank you enough. "

Trying to compose myself, I take a deep breath .

...
On my angry pout, how yejun burst out laughing. "ok you think you look dangerous this way? Haha.. You look more cute. "

I close the notes, but it only triggers my memories which now haunt me. I'll never be able to trust a man again. Because they think we live in a fantasy, craving for their dumb attention.

Sighing, I set the books in my cupboard when I heard a knock. I flinch and look in the door direction, smile, "arry baba! "

He smiles too, entering my room and sits on the bed. Casually I get closer, sit next to him. I look at his face, how his eyes are focused in my eyes. It's like he is exploring something inside me.

Frowning a little I ask, "Why are you looking at me like this? Baba?! "

He takes a deep breath, "I'm seeing that you have grown too fast. I couldn't realize that Fatima just got mature in the blink of eye, it all seems so surreal. You were just my cute little princess giggling and now you have graduated"

"Baba! I'm still your little princess. " chucking.

"Yes my Fatima! You are still my little girl... " he pauses. But his eyes aren't satisfied, like he is getting hesitated asking me something.

Taking the gesture, I ask softly, ""baba! Are you feeling hesitation asking something from me? "

He nods, " I want to ask,.. About taehyung? "

I didn't expect that, "Taehyung? "

"How you see him? His behavior? Overall personality? "

I frown, " uhh.. He is ok.. A polite behavior and ok ok. Why are you asking this? "

He inhales and looks deeply in my eyes, I gulp, sensing a storm coming already, "Fatima bety! if you agree on this, then I want you and taehyung to see together"

I cock an eyebrow, "huh?! "

"I want you two to Marry each other! "..

My jaw actually dropped. This is something I didn't expect coming. For a moment, my brain betrayed me, not giving me any sense to process Baba's words. Did he just say us to be together? That taehyung? Who just...

" bety? "

I look up, shrugging my thoughts aside.

" I know it'd be shocking for you. But beta!.. I am not forcing you, it's just, I want you to consider him as..."