Chapter-12

"AUTHOR'S POV"

The weather is a little cloudy, a mild wind is blowing, and the garden View is just alluring..

"Surprise". Fatima who was making notes, sitting on the grass, almost jumped seeing a bouquet of tulips . She looks up and sees a smiling yejun is standing in front of her. She takes the bouquet, smells it,
" what's this for? "

"What's this for? Hmm? " yejun repeats her words and sits next to her. He tucks her open hair strands behind her ear, "flowers for a beautiful flower isn't a bad idea, right!? " his eyes meet her.

She feels butterflies in her stomach, because not a single moment, he left showing her via actions that he likes her, although he never confessed directly. And always she feels so weak in front of him or yejun is irresistible?

"What flower do you like the most? "He asks with a smile.

"I like..roses.. Once baba bought some red roses for maa g at their anniversary, since then I love roses.." She pouts little.

Yejun smile drops, because he thought he should have bought roses instead of tulips. Fatima notices it, she suddenly defends, "and tulips... No one can stand next to them.. The softness and beauty tulips are unmatched even by roses as well.. "

his smile brightens.

...

Passing by the canteen, Yuri notices that Millie is so down today, she looks at jiho who was busy on her phone. Yuri fakes her cough to catch jiho's attention and she succeeds,

jiho looks up and looks at yuri who nodded her to see Millie. She also notices Millie's pulled down face while staring at her mobile screen.

"Millie!?.. " jiho pats her shoulder, she looks at her, "what happened baby? "

"it's kim taehyung's concert today. And how unlucky I am, could not get tickets and they sold out in no time. ".. She explains in a sad tone.

Ji-ho chuckles, "That's all? "

"That's all?, you think it's not a big deal, ji-ho? " Millie is annoyed.

Ji-ho laughs mockingly, "baby! I told you before that taehyung is oppa's best friend. At my birthday party we'll invite him too. And Minho oppa will force him to come. Just for you.. "

"Ji-ho! You said that on your last birthday as well.. I haven't met him once until now. " Millie rolls her eyes.

Yuri takes out a sigh and says dryly, "What's so special in taehyung? Like he's a normal singer who just got fame recently, you're just going crazy over him!! "

"You think he's just a normal singer" Millie is like offended here, "he's the greenest flag ever. You know yesterday he was spotted at some bakery, fans surrounded him and one fell on his track, and literally.. Literally he sat down, made her stand up, making sure that she wasn't hurt. Oh my god!! He's such a down to earth person and that's the reason I like him a lot besides his songs. "

Yuri shakes her head in disbelief, "the way you defend your idol makes me doubt if we are in your liking list or not? "

Jiho laughs., "cmon girls! Why worry, when your jiho can do anything. " she winks at Millie, "this time I promise you that taehyung will meet you at my birthday party. "

Millie smiles, "please don't play with my emotions this time. "

"Don't worry , my chili Millie ! " she squeezes her cheeks, "just be ready to meet your superstar"

Millie smiles.

"Guys! In all this you forgot one thing? " Yuri complains. Both look at her., "yejun? "