Chapter- 21

"AUTHOR'S POV"

After taehyung left, Mr. Yaqoob enters the house with a huge smile, calling, " My Noor! Where are you? "

Miss Noor, who was in the room, comes out, seeing the big smile on her husband's face, she smiles warmly too, " ya Allah! may Noor be sacrificed on this happiness," she leans forward, "may I ask the reason?. "

He sits on the bench, pats besides him. Getting the nod, miss Noor sits beside him. He looks at her, "Noor! your son has accepted Islam today? "

Her smile turns into a stunned reaction, "my son... Taehyung?". He nods and her eyes wide open, leading the tears of joy to arise, " ya Allah! Sukhr alhamdulillah.. Allah has chosen him for the right path, yaqoob!.." She looks around, her eyes searching for his figure, "where is he? Have you not invited him to dinner?"

"He went back home. He told me that he had some work. Otherwise I was inviting him for dinner. But noor! I made him recite Shadaadah and he even cried after that. ".

She is still in a state of disbelief and surprised. " yaqoob! I can't believe, he accepted Islam. I was seeing the spark in his eyes but not expecting it to be this soon".

"Whom Allah chooses for guidance, he would never go astray. May Allah ease his hardships. And I'll do my best to help him understand and explore more islamic knowledge". Mr. Yaqoob says with a determined smile.

She caresses his hand and says, " may Allah reward you for this pious deed"

" ameen ameen.." He caresses her hand back, then his gaze shifts to the front door, he asks, " what is fatima doing? "

Miss noor's smile just vanishes, " maybe in her room," she pauses then says, "yaqoob! Don't you think Fatima is acting strange lately? "

"Did you notice that too? " he raises a brow at sudden outburst.

"Yes, Most of the time, she hesitates in giving replies, like she thinks of a possible lie. And her results this time weren't good. I don't know why but I think we've had given her too much independence. "

"No Noor! I trust my Fatima. She'd never do anything to disappoint me. " Mr. Yaqoob sighs in defeat, because what he's noticing lately, he can't be sure of his own words.

"And...What do you think about her marriage? "

He blinks and looks at miss Noor in awe, "huh?! "

"She has completed her graduation. Soon will get her degree, and she's at the perfect age for marriage, After all one day it has to happen. " Mr. Noor is pointing out this topic.

He thinks for a moment, his facial expressions are dropped, he says, "I won't force her, whenever she'll agree, we will decide, till then, you won't mention the topic of her marriage,ok? "

She frowns

Seeing her reaction, he continues, " Noor! You know how I sensitive I'm. When it comes to my daughters"

Miss Noor nods, "I understand, yaqoob!.. But it's our responsibility and now it's better to pay off". He stays silent and his brain is focused somewhere, he then looks at her, "mmm...ok then first ask her, if she has any guy, who she likes. And If not.., then you'd look for a guy for her"

She smiles. But Mr. Yaqoob feels a little insecure. It is obvious that he has raised Fatima like his son, now marrying her to another house somehow terrifies him.

.....

The next day.

Fatima goes to her campus, to receive her degree of graduation.