Chapter-18

"AUTHOR'S POV"

FLASHBACK

Two months ago, when Millie left them, ji-ho was broken down. So the next night, Yuri forced ji-ho to meet her in a restaurant.

"Won't tell me what's going on inside you? " Yuri said seeing ji-ho just drinking her whisky.

She was just staring at the table and lost in her thoughts.

"Ji-ho! "

"Huh? " snapping back, she looked up, "no nothing I'm. I'm fine.. "

"Do you think I'm blind? Stop hurting yourself for things you haven't done. Millie misunderstood you, she didn't give any opportunity to explain yourself so stop thinking about her now"

"How to? Huh?! " her eyes filled with tears, "we were friends.. We promised to stay forever. Was our friendship this weak that a f#kn singer could break it easily? " she shouted aloud, that people on the next table stared at them.

Yuri looked around and gritted her teeth, "Relax ji-ho! We are in public. And the fact it wasn't that singer, it was fatima. You were so busy in complimenting her that you forgot Millie. Millie felt ignored here, that hurt her. And I warned you at the very start that this b#h is creating a cleavage in our friendships. Look she broke our bond"

Ji-ho clenched her teeth in pure rage, "I swear to God! I'll never let you rest in peace, Fatima!! Never ever!! "

"Think about something? "

Ji-ho thought for a moment, "Yejun? ".. After a pause, " his mom is in the hospital? Right? "

"Yeah..Iseul told me that his mom is under treatment. He felt stressed. "

"Iseul? " ji-ho asked curiously,

"Don't worry, I hired her for keeping an eye on that stupid yejun. I'm so eager to see fatima's breakdown that I can go any limit". Yuri smirked proudly.

Ji-ho poured more whisky in her glass, while thinking.. Then she took a sip, " I have an idea. ".yuri frowned. " we can use yejun against Fatima. What if he himself breaks her sensitive heart? "

"How can it be possible? " Yuri's eyes twinkle in excitement.

"You mentioned that your father's friend is the senior director of red Cross hospital? Right? "

Yuri twisted her lips,"Yes.. But.. Ji-ho! Don't expect me to beg mom's husband for anything "

"He's your father! "

Yuri angrily replied, "he is not my father. He is mom's third husband. And you know very well that how much I hate that person. Mom just married him for her business."

Ji-ho took out a breath then said, " do you hate him more than Fatima? "

Her lips lined up like she was unable to choose her hating list. Who lies below than other.

"Listen Yuri! Our main enemy is that Fatima. And you yourself said that you can go any far to break Fatima. Right"

She nodded.

"Then we'll talk to that director via your step father's name. And rest you know.. Yejun will be forced to leave Fatima. Not just leaving but breaking her down". Ji-ho made her understand the value of her idea. And Yuri tilted her head.

...........

And when Fatima and yejun were standing and talking on the balcony of the fifth floor.. From the hidden corner, someone was keeping an eye on them.

"You know yejun! I'm seeing Sunset after a long time" when Fatima looked at him. He chuckled and caressed her hair a little after stepping close to her. She blushed.