Chapter-10

"Author's POV"

" this is Dior's blush on, launched two days ago, and...well mom bought this for me," Yuri hands that kit to ji-ho.

"Wow what a beautiful shade is this. Your mom is my favorite designer and her choice..superb!"

"Yeah check it"

"We were so busy in exams to notice any new products in market, "
Ji-ho applies that blushon on her face, "look how I'm looking".

" you want me admire your beauty? " Yuri states dryly.

"Won't you?" Ji-ho asks, showing her puppy eyes.

"You know very well that your doe eyes is my weakness. God!! ... Fine you're looking damned goddess". She chuckles.

Just then Millie rushes in the girl's restroom, with her swallowen breath, " guys! " her voice aloud catches their attention.

"What happened? Have you seen some ghost? " Yuri frowns.

"Worse than a ghost". She takes a deep breath, " you think Fatima is innocent? Huh?! That guy.. What was his name? We were discussing that day.."

"We discuss guys almost everyday, whom are you pointing to? " Yuri seems pissed off.

"Yejun? "

Millie nods her head accepting jiho's guess, "that yejun is sitting next to Fatima, they both are talking like old friends"

"Damn! " ji-ho face palms.

Yuri says, "how can this?...that yejun is well known for ignoring girls... He has rejected many proposals, how come he and Fatima? "

"You guys aren't believing me, come with me, they are sitting in library, discussing something while passing smiles to each others. Like they are long lost lovers! "

"Put the brakes on your pedal, girl! " ji-ho says seeing her freaking out, "cmon let's check that! "

Millie leads them to the library window, from where they can be seen clearly. Fatima is sitting next to yejun, her hair resting on her back, while some strands on her shoulder, there's a minor gap between you, discussing something.

"F##! What on earth is going on here? " ji-ho looks surprised, Yuri says, "I doubt this girl since start, she's not how she seems"

"I mean, we were so immersed in exams to notice this change in air? "

Millie says, "that guy never looked at me, I thought he was homo, but him sitting with that sh#t! "

Ji-ho says while making a fist, "let her enjoy that little time! And I'll make sure to turn her smile in tears."

....

"And when bacteria sees there's no other option for his survival, he quickly reproduces before dying, letting his children face the cruelty of the environment. He might think, I couldn't escape, let it be my children"

Fatima chuckles, "and hence it's reproduction occurs"

"Yeah! " yejun explains the most confusing topic in a story manner to fatima.

"This is very easy. And you're a good teacher! Because of you my exams went extra well. I can't thank you enough. "

Yejun brushes his back hair in that cute affectionate from Fatima. He likes to spend time with her, even though wheN there's no class of him..

"Fatima! Are you free after classes? "

"I.. Umm. No.. Why do you ask? "

"No.. Nothing" he hesitates, "I just want you to ask you for coffee? "