Kushi and payal came Delhi

Kushi reached home . She was burning in anger . She went into the kitchen and started making jalebis. Suddenly garima called her...

Kushi after switching off the stove, went into Sashi's and Garima's room . She was surprised to see buaji and Payal there . They were talking happily about something .

Kushi asked, "kya hua Amma .. aap sab itni Kushi Kushi kya baat kr rhe h ?"
"What happened mom, what you
guys talking about so happily?"

" Titaliya tohre bauji ko delhi m bahut bada kaam Mila h .. uh.. Sashi ka dost hai na .. mayank ..are uh hi jiska catering ka businesswa hai .. usko ek bade saadi ke function m catering ka kaam Mila h .. toh usko dher sari mithaiya chahiye so.. uh.. Sashi ko phone karat rha .usko todi madad chahiye... tohre babuji ne bhi ha bol diya ..." Madhumati said happily.
Titaliya , your father has got a very big order in Delhi .. his friend mayank .. who runs a catering business got a big order from marriage function and needed lots of sweets .He needs help so he called Sashi .. then your father agreed .

"Wow babuji , hum aapke liye bahut kush h ..hum abhi jalebi leke aate h sabka muh mitha krne ke liye .." Kushi said joyfully.
Wow, dad , I am very happy for you .. let me bring jalebis for everyone to make there mouths sweet.

"Uh sab thik h par tohre babuji ke saath hum sabhi ka chale ka padi .. kaam bahut hue na ... Toh tum dono turant hi apna samaan pack krna suru kr do.. hum sab Aaj hi jijike Delhi Wale gher ke liye nikal jate h .. phir waha jayi ke samaan bhi toh karidna padega na.." Garima said.
That's alright but we all have to go with your dad .. there will be a lot of work .. so do one thing .. you both go and start packing your luggage. We will leave for Delhi today itself.. then after reaching there we have to buy a lot of materials too..

Kushi and payal packed their luggages . The next day , the whole Gupta family reached Madhumati 's house in Delhi.

They cleaned their rooms and prepared for the function .

Two days later , they went to work in the function . It was a lavish wedding event .

Kushi and payal were busy admiring it

Kushi and payal were busy admiring it . They were holding boxes of utensils . That they bought with them . Suddenly Kushi collided with a man .
She fell down and all her utensils got scattered from the box .

The man said ," sorry." That man was handsome and he was wearing a shervani . He looks like he belongs to a very rich family .

"It's okay ," kushi replied.

Payal sat down to help her sister . That man also helped them . Both the sisters thanked that man and went inside .
The man stared at the duo for some time but then went to enjoy the function.

Function began , payal and Kushi were serving sweets at the sweet counter . Guests were liking their sweets . Their parents and buaji were in kitchen , they were busy cooking sweets so these girls took the responsibility of serving the guests.
Suddenly the man who collided with Kushi came he said ," toh aap dono yaha itni tasty mithaiya serve krne aayi ho?"
So you both came to serve this tasty sweets ?

"Ji ha , actually humare bauji ki ek mithai ki dukaan h Lucknow m.. hum yaha unke dost ki madad krne aaye h.." Kushi answered.
Yes , actually our dad own a sweet shop in Lucknow.. and we came here to help his friend.

Just then madhumati called Kushi so Kushi left the counter to payal . Payal asked the man about what sweet he wanted to eat . The man said that he likes to have gulab jamun . Payal served him and he went a little away from the counter .At that very moment a rich spoilt brat came near the counter . Payal asked ," ji aapko kya serve kru ?"
What shall I serve you?

He said ," you."

" Acha par pahele aap humare haath ki mithai toh kahiye ," payal answered sweetly and gave him a sweet.
Really but first eat the sweet made by me ..

The man becomes happy , he happily takes the sweet and puts it in his mouth . Suddenly he screamed , "mirchi ,Pani lau.. Pani lau.."
Mirchi , bring water .. bring water..

Payal smirked and said sweetly ," what happened , you can't tolerate my sweet .. then how will you tolerate me .."

His friends gave him water , the man was fuming with anger now he shouted ," You poor girl .. how dare you make fun of Aditya jha . You don't know what I can do .. I won't spare you ."

He was about to slap payal , just then the person who collided with Kushi held his hand and said ," Aditya.. behave .."

" AKASH .. leave my hand .. I will teach this bitch a lesson." Aditya said .

Akash glared at him and shouted," don't you dare otherwise I will call Bhai and you know what will happen if he came here ."

A slight big part , yeah Kushi didn't met Arnav but payal met akash .. let's see what happens next and who is Aditya .. he is a new character in my version of Ipkknd .. please wait patiently for the next part and till then if you like the story .. vote it and if you want any improvement tell me in comments . Also while waiting you can read my other stories .😁🤗