Shagun

Naniji asked everyone to continue with wedding functions .

Kushi went to shantivan with Madhumati to discuss about the upcoming functions .
Everyone was excited for Sangeet .

Madhumati asked ," before Sangeet we have to complete Shagun ceremony ."

" Yes , I was about to ask you ,  it will be okay if we came for the ceremony ?" Naniji asked .

" Jo Nandkishor ki icha," madhumati said . Whatever nandkishor wishes.
...............................................................
Anjali took Kushi to show pictures of engagement party.
N.k followed them .

Looking at pictures N.K complained," I wish I was there . Kushiji you look so beautiful . I want to click a picture with you ."

" N.k Bhai you can do it in other rituals ," Anjali said while controlling her laughter.

" Yes nanheji , we will click a lot of pictures ," Kushi agreed.

Suddenly Kushi felt someone's gaze on her , she turned .. and it was Arnav . He was looking very frustrated. Kushi wondered what is the problem of this man?
............................................................

In hall ,

Nanji called everyone . She showed Natraj idol . She said ," It will be given to the winner of the Sangeet competition."

Anjali becomes very excited ," yes Nani , it's a very good idea ."

Kushi looked at the idol and said ," yeh toh bus ab humare gher hi aayega ." This will now come only to my home .

" Don't get overconfident... I Manorama .. champion in dancing .... This will not leave our house ..." Manorama said .

" Mamji is right Kushi , you will loose ," Arnav mocked .

Kushi looked at Arnav and said ," let's see Mr. A.S.R."
.....................................................................
The next day Raizadas brought shagun . Arnav came along with them .

Kushi went to kitchen to prepare tea. Arnav made an excuse of drinking water and went behind her . He went near her and wishpered ," accept your defeat , Kushi ."

Kushi glared at Arnav and said ," you should accept your defeat. I am dance champion since I was a kid and you ... Anjaliji told me , you won't even dance ."

"I don't need to dance to defeat you .. you will be defeated even before I stepped in ," Arnav was confident.

" I won't loose ," Kushi said with same spirit.

" If you loose then ?..... Tell me Kushi if you loose then what will you do ?... Let's keep a bet if you loose you will do one thing that I will tell you too," Arnav said .

" And if you loose then?" Kushi asked .

" Same deal ... So it's deal," Arnav offered his hand .

" Deal ," Kushi said confidently and they shook hands.

After having tea Raizada went home and Arnav told everyone that they must win . He even hired best choreographers for each performance.

Here in Guptas house Kushi herself choreographed everyone's performance . She asked them to take it very seriously .
Garima , buaji , sashi and payal were tired of practicing .

Madhumati wishpered ," Garima , it seems like our Sankadevi  has gone insane."

" I agree jiji but we are helpless ,Sashiji and payal are supporting her ," Garima said .

" Buaji , I know you are tired but just imagine .. if mamiji won , she will taunt is more . Think buaji think .. if we got that idol , we can show Raizadas that we are not less than them ," Kushi said seeing her buaji and Amma wishpering.

" Ha Nandkishor , Kushi is right , let's practice ," now madhumati was also on kushi's side .

" Hey bhagwan , what will I do with this crazy family ," Garima told herself.