Arnav hatched a plan

Arnav said ," Kushi he is a coward . He won't do anything . He is just threatening you ."

" No Arnavji, I ..  I can't take risks .. I already lost my family once .. I can't bear it again ..," Kushi said while her eyes got filled with tears again.

" What?", Arnav was confused .

Kushi said ," I was adopted by Amma and babuji when I was ten . My real parents died in a car accident . Then my maasi , My amma adopted me . They loved me like their own . Amma told me that my ma and baba have become stars so whenever I miss them I talk with stars . I only know how I managed to overcome the fact that I lost my parents but now.. I have no energy .. if something has happened today to jiji .. how would I have faced Amma ?.. if he did anything with my family ..your family because  of me ...I will die .. Arnavji .. I will die .." Kushi sobbed .

" I am sorry , I didn't know ,you are an orphan ," Arnav said .

" I am not Arnavji because Orphans are those who don't have parents . I have Amma and babuji  . They just didn't give me birth but I have parents and I can't lose them." Kushi claimed .

" Kushi , I didn't  mean that and you won't... You won't lose anyone , I promise ," Arnav assured her .

" But Arnavji we don't even know who he is ?" Kushi was not sure how they could solve this problem.

" I will think of something , you should sleep now ....," Arnav said . Kushi nodded yes . He then continued ," trust me Kushi ... I will protect you." Arnav's reassurance made her relaxed .

Arnav left the room . He was fuming with anger . He badly wanted to teach that bastard a lesson but he was helpless as he knew nothing about him .

Arnav thought for the whole night and then made a plan.

The next day, early in the Morning ,he asked his assistant Aman to increase the security of his house . He also implanted C.C.T.Vs in the hall and corridors. Only Arnav has its excess .

He told all his family members that he is doing it as he has invited some of the famous personalities in Akash's wedding so he is doing it for their security . After the wedding he will get them  removed. Everyone agreed with Arnav .

On the breakfast table Kushi was unusually silent . She was trying to smile but Arnav could see sadness in her eyes .

After breakfast Arnav went to Kushi 's room when she was alone .

He said ," Kushi , tum thik ho ?".
Kushi , are you okay ?

Kushi nodded yes .

" Kushi , I had also sent some people to protect  your family . They are alright and are now currently at gomti nivas .. your house in Lucknow," Arnav informed.

" Thank you Arnavji ," Kushi said .

" Kushi , I have a plan to expose him but I need your support." Arnav said . Kushi looked at Arnav with confusion. He continued," Marry me ."

" You are joking , right ?" Kushi couldn't believe his words .

" Kushi , I want to tell you something.. like you I also lost my parents when I was young . I can understand you don't want to take any risk with anyone's life and I too can't afford any risks with their lives so this is the best plan I could think of .. ," Arnav said .

Now this is my little surprise .. two chapters a day ..hope you liked it.