Will Kushi marry Arnav?

After Payash varmala , Garima went to call Kushi .

Arnav was constantly checking his phone . He has secretly installed G.P.S in Kushi's bracelet that he has gifted her on their mehendi day . He was relaxed seeing as she is in the hotel but was still worried whether she will come downstairs or not .
He knew if she didn't , he would surely go after her . Although he said he is okay with her leaving him but he  can't leave her alone . So if Kushi chooses to leave , he will go after her wherever she goes  for sure.

For the first time in his life he was very nervous . These few minutes seem like ages to him . He closed his eyes wishing Kushi should come down. Suddenly he felt his heartbeat raised , he looked up . He saw Kushi descending downstairs. She looked at him and smiled.

Arnav was mesmerized . He saw her a few moments before but still now when he was seeing her decked up to marry him , he couldn't help his gaze .

Kushi came near him , wishpered," laad governor , I am back ."

A smile immediately formed on Arnav's face . Garima handed garland to Kushi while Anjali gave it to Arnav . Arnav was about to put it on Kushi when she dodged it and said ," It's not so easy .. Mr. Raizada ."

" Challenge accepted , Mrs. Raizada ," Arnav said .

He pulled her hands and she landed up hitting his chest . Her heartbeat increased and she got lost again in her husband's mesmerizing eyes. Arnav without wasting any further time put garland around his wife . Kushi was shocked and said ," aapne humare saath ramanchi ki ."
You cheated
" What ?" Arnav couldn't understand.

" Cheating..." Kushi said .

Others started laughing seeing the cute couple .

Arnav smiled ,now it's kushi's turn to put garland on Arnav .Arnav tiptoed making himself higher . Kushi tried and tried but failed to put garland on him . Suddenly she got an idea . While trying ,she pretended to fall . Arnav seeing her falling put his arms around her wrist . That's it . Kushi put garland on Arnav astonishing everyone.

Arnav frowned while others laughed .

After sometime  ,it was pheras time .
Payash and Arshi both got married.

When pandit ji pronounced then as husband and wife , Arnav wishpered," now you are officially Mrs. Raizada ."
Kushi blushed .

It was vidai time , Kushi and payal cried a lot during vidai . They hugged their babuji , Amma and buaji .

Babuji came near Akash and Arnav . He held their hands and said ," take care of my daughters . He said , payaliya is very mature but she always keeps her complains to herself .. Akash bituwa , you have to find about them by yourself she will never tell you .. and Arnav bituwa , Kushi always tries to make others happy but in that process she sometimes sacrifice her own happiness .. please keep her happy ."

Akash and Arnav both assured Sashi that they will take care of their daughters .

After vidai , bride and groom entered Shantivan .
Anjali performed grehapravesh of both the brides . They even asked , Akash and Arnav to lift their brides as a part of their ritual. They both entered while lifting their brides .

Then it was game time . Anjali put Kushi's and payal's rings in the milk tubs  and ask them to find it . Whoever finds the ring first will rule in the marriage.

In Payash , Akash didn't played , he watched payal as she won . Then he put that ring back into her finger and kissed it . Payal got red and shy seeing Akash 's boldness while other started teasing them .

Now it's Arshi's turn, with great difficulty Anjali convinced Arnav to play the game as he was not at all interested in these post wedding rituals but he agreed as Anjali announced that if he refused to play she will not talk with him for her whole life . He knew she was just kidding but he can't see her sad so he agreed .

While they sat he looked at Kushi and said ," be ready to loose Kushi Kumari Gupta.."

" Singh Raizada , you are forgetting that you married me .. but remember I won't loose Arnavji ," Kushi answered confidently.

They tried their best to find the ring . Kushi got it before Arnav and was about to remove her hand while Arnav held it and tried removing the  ring from her hands . Kushi pulled Arnav asking loudly to leave , now the ring was between Arnav and Kushi's palms. He refused to leave it while asking her to leave the ring . Kushi got angry , she pulled Arnav towards her and the whole milk spilled on them . While Arnav got astonished by his wife's childish act , he scolded himself for participating in it ,Kushi took the ring and announced herself as the winner .

Kushi was happily saying this while others were laughing at Arshi's state .
She looked at herself  and the mess and got embarrassed.

Anjali asked Arnav to put the ring on Kushi's finger, Arnav did so , but then he whispered ," I won't let you go easily ,be ready for the punishment Mrs. Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

Guess what will be kushi's punishment

And check out my new story ..
Until I met you

https://www.wattpad.com/story/366730795?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=sitija402