Arnav's affection

It was the day of their haldi , after today grooms and brides are not allowed to meet each other till marriage . Toughest time for Akash and Arnav and happiest for Shyam . He got a chance to reach Kushi .

After Arnav 's and Akash's haldi was done . Shyam and N.K took haldi to Gupta's house . Shyam secretly managed to leave a gift in Kushi's room .

Payal and Kushi's haldi happened smoothly . They were both very happy for a moment Kushi forgot everything and was just enjoying the rituals . From yesterday's  moments she got her answer . Although they were getting married for some reason yet she wanted to be with him .  She doesn't know  for how long she will be with him but she wants to enjoy this time . This time when she is his . She realised she likes him so she decided that she will follow her heart .

After the haldi was completed , Kushi took a bath .  She was sitting in the room when her phone rang . It was Arnav's call .

He asked ,"kya kr rhi ho?"
What are you doing .

" Nothing ," Kushi blushed . It was a completely new feeling for her to talk like this with Arnav . She sat on her bed when she saw a gift with her name on it . She got excited and screamed ," wow a gift ."

" Gift ??? What gift .." Arnav asked .

" Someone placed a gift for me ..." Kushi said while she was opening it .

On the other hand Arnav thought for a second and then said ," Kushi , don't...."

" Why , hum to kholenge , dekhe toh kya h isme ," she was very excited but when she opened it she screamed ," noo."
Why ,I will open it let me see what it contains.

With this call cut .
Arnav got very anxious . He immediately took his car keys and left for Gupta's house .

Kushi was constantly looking at the photo . Yes , the gift has a photo of her families. It was their engagement party photo in which  all Gupta's and Raizadas were present . The photo has a red cross Mark on it . She turned the photo it was printed," if you dare to marry him , be ready to see their dead bodies ."

It scared Kushi to the extent that she sat down and started crying . Payal reached there and was shocked to see
Kushi in this state . She tried asking her but she was refusing to answer anything . Suddenly she saw Kushi 's phone which was continuously ringing . She picked it up, before she could say anything Arnav's voice startled her .

" Don't you dare cut my phone dammit ... Kushi listen .. don't panic he won't do anything ... You have me .. trust me .. I will protect you ..Kushi .. answer..." Arnav was talking while he was driving towards Gupta's house

" Arnav ji , I am payal . What happened ?" Payal questioned .

" Payal , I will tell you later , where is Kushi ?" Arnav asked .

" She is right beside me but is crying , she is not talking about anything .. I am scared .. what happened ." Payal asked .

" Stay with her , I am coming and don't tell anyone ," Arnav said .

" No , if you come right now , our families will get angry . Moreover all relatives are here .. Arnavji tell me what happened ?" Payal asked again .

Arnav stopped his car near Gupta's house . He said ," payal , I don't care .. I must talk with Kushi ."

" Okay , Arnavji , then come to the window .. you can come from there ," Payal suggested.

" Open the window , I am coming," Arnav answered.

He jumped inside the room through the window while payal locked the room .

When Arnav reached , Payal started questioning him but he said nothing . He looked at Kushi and went near her . On seeing Arnav , Kushi hugged him like her life depends on him .

Payal was confused seeing the duo . After sometime Kushi managed to compose herself.

Arnav asked ," What happened?".

Kushi pointed towards the photo which was now lying on the floor .

Payal picked it up and she was extremely shocked seeing its content.

She rushed towards her sister and handed the photo to Arnav while she herself hugged her .

Arnav fumed . He couldn't believe despite such tight security , the man managed to reach Kushi without getting caught.

Payal asked as she made Kushi sit on the bed ," what is this ?" .

Before Kushi and say anything Arnav said ," Someone is threatening Kushi because she is marrying me  . He is a pshyco and claims to love her .".

" And you didn't think it's necessary to tell us ?" Payal questioned.

" Jiji , isme Arnavji ki koi galti nhi hai .  Humne inhe mna Kiya tha .. hum dar gye the .. usne kaha ki agar humne tumko ya kisi ko kuch bola toh vo sabko ..." Kushi started sobbing again .
Jiji , Arnavji is not at fault , I asked him ... He said .. of I said anything to you or anyone .. he will ..

"He won't do anything Kushi .. I am with you .. we all will protect you ," Payal said while she sat near her leg and held her sister's hands

" Yes Kushi , I am sorry , I must have tightened the security more .. I don't know how he managed to reach you .. but I promise I will surely catch him .. trust me .." Arnav said while he hugged her from the side .

" See , Kushi you have Arnav ji too .. Don't worry . Let's first tell this too Amma bab..." Payal was interrupted by Kushi ," no , jiji please they are very happy . I don't want them to take tension .. I am alright jiji .. don't worry .. I trust Arnavji , he won't let anything happen to our families ."
Kushi was looking at Arnav .

" Yes ," Arnav reassured.

" But we have to tell them ," payal said .

" We will payal but after marriage , till then I want a favour from you . Stay with Kushi .. don't leave her alone even for a minute ," Arnav declared.

Payal nodded . After sometime Arnav jumped out of the window and went back home . While payal made Kushi sleep in her lap . She decided that she will protect her sister at any cost .

Now our payal is also with Arnav . Let's see will Akash support Arnav or not .

I would like to dedicate this chapter to thank ,
Pratyp2 and Santhi001 for following me