Engagement is fixed

The next day , as Arnav said  Raizadas came to fix the marriage of Akash.

Sashi gladly accepted it .

Then Nani said ," I have to tell you something ... We will conduct Akash and Payal's engagement as soon as possible but as for marriage it will happen after Arnav's . We are looking for a suitable bride for him . As soon as his marriage gets fixed , we can get them married. Don't worry , we will fix his alliance soon..."

Sashi got worried  , he was about to say something when  Garima interrupted," we have no problem .. afterall Arnav bituwa is the big one ."

Madhumati signalled Sashi to not worry .

Kushi looked at Arnav , he said nothing . She was surprised that the man who just broke up is ready to marry someone else . Moreover, he doesn't believe in marriages then How can he agreed? Why he is so quite ?

After Raizadas left Kushi was thinking only about Arnav . On seeing Kushi tense Payal asked ," what happened, why are you looking so tense."

" Jiji , Arnavji Aaj itne shaant kyu the ?... Hume lavanyaji ne bataya tha ki vo Saadi jaise risto pe biswas nhi rkhte toh phir vo kaise Maan gye saadi krne ke liye ?," Kushi said while thinking.
Jiji , why Arnavji was so quite today ?.. lavanyaji has told me .. he doesn't believe in relations like marriages so how can he agreed to get married?

" It's because of Nani , she has a weak heart and the doctor asked her to undergo an operation within three months and she put a condition that she will only get operated after Arnavji  gets married,.......Akash told me ." payal explained .

That made sense but Kushi still felt bad for Arnav's bride.
...............................................................

Kushi finally got free from her job. It was her last day . She went to Arnav's office to inform him .
She said ," Arnavji , humara ek mahina pura ho chuka h ... Hum .. aj se yeh job.... chor rhe h .."  It was clear she was not happy.
Arnavji , my one month is completed and now I am leaving this job .

Arnav looked at her face . Sadness was clearly displaced on it . He said ," okay .."

Kushi turned to leave , when she heard ," Kushi , if you want ... You can continue.. afterall because of you .. I caught sukla who was stealing company money .. I guess hiring you is not a bad idea."

Kushi looked at Arnav . He was looking at her . She said ," Thank you , but I would like to quit ."

She bid farewell to all the staff members and went home .

She doesn't wanted to leave her job but she is planning to move back to Lucknow after her jiji's wedding so that she can take care of her parents . Thus , she left.