Kushi was punished

Kushi pulled her feet away from Arnav and shifted to the other side . She said ," sleep Arnavji ... Goodnight ."

She covered herself with the blanket , Arnav laughed at his wife's state . He thought to tease her more . He slipped inside the blanket too and then kept his hand on her waist . He cuddled and said in a husky voice ,"  Ready for  the punishment.. remember how you spilled milk on me ."

Kushi got very nervous , she said ," Arnavji .. I .. am .. I .. " she lost her words .

Arnav removed the blanket and went upon her . He caged her by his body and then started tickling her . Kushi was laughing hysterically with Arnav's act . She pleaded ," Arnavji... Hha...ha .. hi .. Arnavji ... Leave ... Leave ... Ha .. ha .. leave me ...."

After punishing her for a couple of minutes Arnav showed mercy . He sat on her side and let her relax. Kushi sat on the bed and said ," laad governor now is my turn ."

With this she started tickling Arnav . Arnav again got her hold . He made her lay on the bed and leaned over her . Their eyes met and Kushi blushed with their proximity . Arnav looked at his wife under him . He kissed her forehead . Then touched her nose with his and said ," it's red ... Your nose .."

Kushi looked at him in astonishment . He cuddled with her again and said ," sleep Mrs . Raizada ."

Kushi doesn't know when she slept .
..................................................................

Early morning Kushi woke up in Arnav's arms . She was busy admiring her husband's beauty when she heard  a message notification . She opened it . It says ," you didn't do the right thing by marrying Arnav be ready to become a widow , Kushiji."

Kushi was horrified at first but then she looked at Arnav nd composed herself . She then leaned near Arnav and clicked a selfie . She sent it to the stalker and wrote," Mrs . Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada is ready to face you ,Mr. Darpok."

Arnav was looking at Kushi , he got up when Kushi was clicking the selfie . He got up and peeked . He smiled seeing Kushi's answer . He snatched her phone and said ," No , Mrs . Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, not like this ."

He then pecked her cheek and sent another selfie and wrote  ," Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada are waiting to crush you ."

Kushi blushed while Arnav kept the phone aside and kissed her other cheek and said ," Good morning."

Kushi said ," good morning."
..........................................................

Here Shyam was fuming in anger seeing the messages . This was the first time Kushi dared to replied and that too so boldly but now , he confirmed one thing that Arnav knew about him . Although he doesn't know who is he .. he knows  he is there and now it will be fun to snatch Kushi under Arnav 's nose .
................................................................

It was first rasoi of both newly weds . Payal prepared halwa Puri , while Kushi prepared kheer and aloo bhazi for everyone . She also prepared kheer without sugar for her diabetic husband . Anjali was touched watching her taking care of her chote so much . She thanked Devi Maiya for sending Kushi in their lives .

Everyone praised sisters for their tatsy breakfast and gave them shagun . Manorama also didn't created any scene .

After breakfast , Kushi came back to her room as Anjali asked the brides to rest . She saw Arnav . He was working  very seriously on his laptop . On feeling Kushi's presence , he looked at her once but then again he started working .

Kushi felt annoyed . She doesn't know why but she wanted Arnav's attention. She scolded herself and started arranging the few things in the cupboard. After a while , she sat on the bed and started watching T.V .
She was watching a Salman khan movie . In between she started hooting . Arnav who was trying so hard to do his work got startled . He looked at Kushi and said ," what the. .. yeh tum kya kr rhi ho?
What the ... What are you doing .

" Hum apne Salman ji ki movie dekh rhe h ," Kushi said without looking at him . Her whole focus was on the movie.
I am watching my Salman khan film .

" Yours ..?? " Arnav questioned.

" Yes , mine . Oh .. what a body he have .. what .. looks he have ..  he is just so perfect .... oh .. see how hot he looks while fighting ... Fight Salmanji fight ... ," Kushi was still focused on movie .

Arnav got irritated , he switched the T.V off much to Kushi's dismay .

She shouted ," Why did you turn it off , lad governor .. Salmanji is waiting for me ."

Arnav got angry he took the laptop and went to the poolside . Kushi turned the T.V on and continued watching the film.

So now finally Kushi got her courage back ..
Let's see how Mr and Mrs Raizada fight against SJ..😉

New chapter of until I met you is out .. enjoy reading