Kushi and Arnav

"You can see yourself," Kushi gave him the file .
Arnav was surprised to see that Kushi was right .

He didn't expect that  this girl could have such talent but his ego doesn't let him praise her . He just said ," I will inquire myself if it's true or not ."

Kushi looked at him and thought ," laad governor .. he knows I am right but won't accept it .. hey devimaiya what an arrogant boss you gave me .. I will surely resign after getting out of this storeroom ."

Luck break was over , now everyone was sitting in the meeting room waiting for A.S.R and Kushi . Lavanya was angry that Kushi is still not here but she was surprised to see A.S.R missing . He was never at once late for any meeting .

In the storeroom Kushi started shouting again . A peon heard her voice and he opened the door . Arnav and Kushi went to the meeting room .
The employees were shocked to see the new boss and intern coming together but nobody dared to utter a single word.

Meeting finished . Everyone left only La, Arnav and Kushi were there in the meeting room . Arnav was leaving when La held his hand and asked ,"what happened, baby?"

Kushi was shocked so much that the files that she was collecting fell down from her hands . She couldn't believe her ears . She looked at La and Arnav .
La ignored Kushi she again asked Arnav . This time Arnav said ,"nothing ,just leave me alone."

Then he left. Kushi also left . She was stunned to know that  this arrogant man could also have a girlfriend.

La looked a little sad by A.S.R answer but she was used to it . A.S.R had many girlfriends before her but she was the one who managed to be with him for the longest time . It was not because A.S.R loved her but she also knew because she never threw tantrums no matter how he treated her. Still sometimes she wonders , is she with the right person .
        ...............................................

On the other hand Kushi wrote a resignation letter . She was determined to resign . She entered Arnav 's office . Before she could give him her resignation , Arnav got a call . After he finished his call he looked at Kushi and said ," pam was the one  who locked you ."

Kushi has guessed it already that it might be their plan so she was not shocked but Arnav was very angry . He called Pam and Pim in his office and shouted badly on them . Hearing his shout all the employees gather outside his office to peep on the situation.

La entered his cabin , from employees she got an idea of what Pim and Pam did with Kushi . She was so scared to see him so angry . She tried to hold his hand to calm his down but he jerked her hands and said, " enough lavanya , it's because of your support that they became like this . They are now spoiling my companies image .. listen carefully .. A.S.R doesn't give another chance to anyone and you are fired."

Lavanya was hurt by his accusations and left after muttering sorry . Kushi , Pim and Pam also left the cabin .

After coming outside Kushi saw Pim and Pam crying .Pim told Pam,"what will I do now , my father is sick and I am the only one who was earning now .. without this job how would my family will survive."

" Even I had taken a huge loan on my name .. I didn't knew that a small prank would result in this ..we shouldn't have done that ," pam was crying over her foolishness.

Kushi felt bad for them , she went inside Arnav's cabin . On looking at her Arnav asked ," why are you here?''.

" Don't fire Pim and Pam ," Kushi said .

Well , since yesterday was Holi .. I couldn't publish any new part so today as a compensation , I published two parts .. hope you are liking the story.