Arnav danced with kushi

Kushi came on the stage alone . She has no idea what to do . She was looking very upset .
Anjali announced," Kushiji , it's your last performance , where is your partner."

Kushi nodded no.

Shyam announced,"if that's the case why don't you choose your partner from everyone present here . You can choose anyone no need to feel sad . You can complete your performance . Common Kushiji ."
He hoped she would choose him even if not , he would volunteer.

Just then lights went off and spot light was lighted on Kushi and a man . It was Arnav . Everyone was shocked but not more than Kushi who went blank .

Arnav came walking towards her . He held her hand and said ," won't you complete your last performance Kushi ."

Kushi was so lost to react . Music started and they began dancing on Teri meri .. meri .. Teri ..

 Teri

..

...

Their dance was appreciated by everyone

Their dance was appreciated by everyone .

At the end of the dance Kushi was holding Arnav's hand and was completely lost in him .

Arnav wishpered," dance is over Kushi , you may leave my hand ."

Kushi became embarassed , she immediately took a few steps away from Arnav

Kushi became embarassed , she immediately took a few steps away from Arnav . Arnav smirked seeing kushi's reaction . He went down the stage followed by Kushi.

Kushi was waiting for the results when Arnav approached her and wishpered," won't you thank me ? "

Kushi got startled but soon after composing herself wishpered back ," thank ......you."

Arnav smirked and said ," this colour doesn't look bad on you ."

Kushi was shocked . Her heartbeat increased . She doesn't even realise when Arnav slipped away and when Payal came near her . She jerked Kushi and said ," Kushi we won ... Go collect the idol."

Guptas won . They were very happy accept Kushi who was still shocked .
The whole time she was staring at Arnav.

On the other hand when Raizada's asked Arnav about the same he said ," everything is not just about wining and losing .She needed help so I helped her . No big deal."
After saying this Arnav just walked away leaving his astonished family .

After receiving the price she went inside the changing room to get changed where she saw a parcel with her name written on it .

She opened it . It had her pictures and a letter .

She opened it and was shocked to see what was written .

" Kushiji , my love ..
This is the first and last warning for you . I hate to see you near Raizada boys . Make sure to maintain your distance otherwise don't blame me for being rude .
From your biggest fan ..SJ"

Kushi got extremely angry . She changed her dress and decided to tell this to her family but when she was going downstairs she saw the decoration stump was about to fall on payal . She pushed  payal in the nick of time while she herself hurt her leg in the process .

Everyone got worried. They took payal and Kushi upstairs . Arnav even wanted to call doctor but Kushi stopped him . Arnav then brought the Frist Aid kit and took out a spray . He sprayed it on her foot .

Nanji said ," Devimaiya ka laakh laakh sukar hai ki kuch bada hadsaa nhi hua . Ek kaam kriye aj ki raat aap log yahi ruk jayiye . Kushi bitya ko Aaraam chahiye hoga aur raat bhi bahut hi chuki h ."
Thanks to devimaiya , there was no big mishap happened . Do one thing , stay here for tonight . Kushi bitya would surely need rest .

" No no deviyaniji , we have to go home . Tomorrow I , jiji ,payal and Sashiji have to leave for Lucknow for some work and shopping related to marriage for two days  .. Kushi was supposed  to come with us but now jiji....I will stay with kushi ... You handle everything there ," Garima said  while looking at madhumati who nodded in return.

"Amma I am alright , I will be fine till tomorrow ," Kushi said .

" Do one thing leave Kushi bitya here with us . We are also family right .....I am not hearing a no from you guys .. Kushi bitya is just like our daughter and it's a matter for two days .." Naniji said .

" But .... " Garima was about to say something when Naniji interrupted," no buts .. I know Payal bitya will need you too .. don't worry we will take care of her ."

"No Naniji , we will postpone the trip till Kushi becomes alright ," payal said .

" No jiji , you won't get enough time then ," Kushi said .

" Okay , so it's done Kushi bitya will stay with us ..trust us Garimaji ..," Naniji said .

" We trust you for sure .. but .. " Garima hesitate.

" No buts it's done , Kushiji will stay with us ," Anjali said .

Finally everyone agreed . Naniji sent driver with Guptas so that he can bring some of kushi's clothes with him while coming back .

Guptas reluctancly left Kushi with Raizadas . They were not worried about her safety but they felt bad for leaving Kushi alone when she is hurt .
Garima loves her daughter very much . She kept asking Kushi if she wants , Garima will stay back but Kushi refused. She doesn't want to trouble her family .

So Kushi got a stalker ... Now how will Arnav save her ?

Adding a special thanks note to all my followers ..
Thankyou for liking my stories and following me .
Aathy143
User20050685
Seniorlatoya32
Mahekjain752
Mayamadhuvanthi
SaicharanPriya
Srasri
Saraswatiyadavvig
MubassiraSaikh4

Also to those who appreciate my story by leaving their precious comments.

Vote my story and leave more and more comments regarding your view on it .