Raizada meets Guptas

It was Sunday , so Guptas decided to visit devimaiya temple . It has been a week  since Kushi and payal joined their jobs . Garima and  Sashi also came to visit their daughters on the weekend.
The Gupta family reached mandir .
Madhumati asked Kushi to buy Prasad while everyone else went inside the temple for praying.

Here , Raizada's also came for praying . Anjali asked Arnav to buy Prasad for her . She used to make Arnav do such things because he never enters inside the temple for praying.

Kushi bought the Prasad and started walking towards the temple when suddenly she collided with Arnav . Vermillion went into her eyes and it started itching . Arnav held her from waist and was staring at the beauty lying in his arms . He gently made her stand and wiped vermillion from her eyes with his handkerchief . He was still holding her .Kushi opened her eyes and was shocked to see Arnav .He came back in his senses and left her from his embrace .He said,"dekh ke nahi chal skti."
Can't you see while walking

"Aap humse takaraye h .. Kher choriye humko bahut kaam h ..," Kushi said and left before Arnav could say anything . You collided with me ... Leave it ..I have a lot of work to do.

Kushi bought Prasad again and went inside the mandir . Arnav too bought Prasad and followed her angrily but didn't said anything.

Inside mandir , Akash was shocked to see payal . He was continuously staring at her while she was praying and Anjali was enjoying noticing the moment . Then she saw her chote comming angrily . She asked about the reason but he said nothing like always ...

Both the families were praying when lavanya came there . She saw Kushi and shouted happily ," chamkili??"

Kushi saw her and both happily hugged each other .

Gupta's and Raizada's looked at duo when Lavanya introduced them ," di .. Nani..akash ... Mami ..mama... meet chamkili .. I mean Kushi .. she is my best friend ...and she also works in A.R ."

" I know lavanya ji .. I already met her at the function .. dadi .. remembered Rajput's wedding .. they were the one who made all those sweets . They are from Lucknow too..also kushiji is bhai's assistant,"  Akash said .

" Then why didn't you told us till now ," Nani complained .

She then looked at Kushi and said ,"so you are Kushi and she ...  She asked looking at payal.

" She is my jiji, payal .. this is my buaji madhumati.. this is my Amma.. garima .. my babuji .. Sashi .. they own a sweet shop in Lucknow and my jiji is working at Mehta group ,"  Kushi proudly introduced her family .

" Hello hi , bye bye.. so you are halwawala .. from .. Lucknow .."  Mami taunt them. Nani glared at her daughter in law and signalled her to stay silent .

Then she continued," hum bhi Lucknow se h... Aur ha .. us din humne aapko mithayiya khayi thi .. bahut achi bani thi ...."we are also from Lucknow .. and yes .. we tasted the sweets that day .. they were awesome .

" Ji sukriya .. yeh toh aapka badapan h ..," Sashi said.
Thankyou ...this is all  your nobility.

All of them started talking. Nani really liked payal and Kushi , while Anjali even got their numbers saved . Arnav didn't liked all this but Akash was liking that his love is being liked by his family . Mamji was mostly silent. After a while Naniji said ," agr aapko kauno dikkat na ho toh kal humre gher Puja h aur hum chaht h ki aap Logan hi humara Prasad banye aur Puja Mai bhi shamil ho ?"
If you guys have no problem I was thinking that yesterday we have organised a Puja and want you guys to make Prasad and join us too .

"Yeah , we will ," Garima agreed quickly.

....................................................

Next day Gupta family was welcomed by all the Raizada's happily except mamji and  Arnav who were sulking. Lavanya also decked up for Puja . Lavanya was not only Arnav's girlfriend but was also Raizada's family friend. Her parents lives in Sydney so she mostly spend her weekends in Raizada mansion . That's how she developed crush on Arnav.

Raizada didn't know Arnav was dating La because till now Arnav has kept all his relationships secret only di and Akash knew about it but they respect his choice .

Gupta's prepared prasad and then they went to guest room to change their dresses for Puja . Khushi wore a green suit. When she came down , Arnav couldn't help but stare at her .
Just then Anjali called her and said ," meet my husband Shyam Jha."