Naniji's truth

Naniji was talking happily with someone on call.

She said ," My both grandsons will get married soon.. I know .. I am worried too ... If Arnav bituwa came to know the truth .. I don't know how will he react .. but I had no option ... Although right now I am healthy but .. we never know the future .. atleast now he will settle ... I am ready to bear any consequences if it can make my chote's life happy.

She cut the call . When she turned she was stunned to see Arnav.

Arnav looked at his Nani and asked ," So that operation thing was a lie?"

Nani got scared , her lie was caught she nodded yes .

Nani held Arnav 's hand and said ," Sorry .."

Arnav took her to her bed and made her sit on it . He himself sat near her lap . He said ," Thank God you are alright .. Nani you didn't know how much scared I was these days .. ."

Nani repeated ," sorry."

" Never do it again .. please.. you , di , mami , mama , akash .. are very important for me ..I can't bear it again ," Arnav said .

" Sorry bituwa.. I just wanted you to settle down in your life .. I didn't mean to hurt you.." Naniji said .

" I am not ready Nani .. please don't force me like this ... I don't want to ruin someone's life like what Arvind Malik did with my mom.. I don't want to be like him because I am his son ..." Arnav was hurt , a lone tear escape from his eyes .

" You won't be chote .. you are my Ratna ' s chote .. okay .. I won't force you anymore .. take your time ..but at least try to meet girls .. and try to open up ...okay I won't force you anymore .... I am sorry " Naniji said as her eyes got filled with tears.

" Don't apologise Nani .... It's just that I can't .. well you can still get a daughter in law .... Payal .. get them married .. about me , I have you .. di .. and this family .. it's enough ," Arnav said .

"Chote , I hope someday who can change your mind  ," Naniji said .

Arnav said  ,"I don't think there is anyone that can change my mind ."
....................................

Next day , Naniji apologised to her whole family and also asked them to start preparing for Akash and Payal's wedding.

They also informed Gupta's about the same and told them that Arnav doesn't want to marry so soon so they decided to get Akash married first .

..........................................................

Gupta's happily reached Shantivan to discuss marriage .

Kushi was chatting with Anjali when she heard her heartbeat getting raised . She turned around and saw Arnav . He was standing upstairs . Kushi wanted to know the reason but did not dare to go close to him .

Arnav came down and sat opposite to her . Aditya came too and when he saw Kushi he was very happy .
Aditya said ," why you call me Adityaji .. call me Adi ..."
Kushi chuckled and said ," okay
.. Adi ..."
Then they started talking.

Kushi could sense Arnav is not liking her closeness with Aditya . There was also another person who doesn't like their closeness and that's payal .

Payal made an excuse and asked Kushi to accompany her for bathroom .
When they were alone payal told Kushi about her first encounter with Aditya and warn her to maintain distance. Kushi agreed but said ," why didn't you tell me before ?"

" Kushi , Akash already protected me that day and he is his sister's devar , moreover I already taught him a lesson so let it go and I think he might be a Playboy but not a bad person .. maybe just like today's generation .. who thinks relationships are just for fun .." payal explained and continued ," see ..I just don't want you to fall in that trap because I know you don't believe in such relationship and I don't want you to get hurt."

Kushi answered," jiji , I don't like him and if we can have any relationship then it's friendship . He is not my type .''

Now what will Aditya do?

How will Kushi change A.S.R opinion on marriage?

Will Arnav marry Kushi (without any contract)?

Will Arnav realise his love for Kushi ?

What will Shyam do?

I want your opinion in comments.
Vote for the story of you like it and follow me .