Naniji's demand

The next day , Naniji's friend called her . She asked about Arnav . She has a very good purposal for him . After talking for a while Naniji called Anjali in her room . She said ," I think it's high time for us to find a good purposal for Arnav . My friend has one . I think we should talk about it with Arnav."

Anjali also want her brother to settle down but deep inside she was scared . She knows her brother doesn't believe in marriage and he is also in a relationship with la. So she said ," Naniji , I think we should ask chote first whether he is ready to get married.."

In the evening , Naniji called Arnav into her room . Mamiji and Anajli were already sitting there . Nani told Arnav about her wish to get him married.

Arnav became furious he said ," I will never marry anyone ."

Nani knew Arnav will not give into her demands so easily so she said .. " okay , then I will  leave this home and shift to vridhaashram ."

Arnav didn't think his Nani will try to force him like this . Naniji has taken care of him and his di after his parents death . His chahaji has thrown them out of the house . Mamaji took them in . Naniji and mamiji was the one who take care of him and his di . He loves his Nani very much . He knew that she is being stubborn so he said ," stop it Nani , you know why I don't believe in marriage . It's all bullshit."

" Arnav bituwa , mummyji is right .. only after you marry Akash can marry .. at least try to know a girl .... Who knows you will fall for him ," Mamiji said .

" Do whatever you want to do but I won't marry anyone," Arnav announced sternly and went into his room.

At dinner table , he saw Naniji was not there . He asked Hariprakash to ask her to come down .
Before H.P can go .. Anjali said ," she  said she won't eat today . Chote , she is really very upset with you ."

" Di , please .. you know I can give her anything she wants but I can't marry anyone .. leave it di .. she will understand in few days ," Arnav said . He took didn't ate anything just left .

Next day , Arnav was leaving for the office when he saw Naniji walking with Puja thal in her hand . Suddenly she collapsed. He rushed towards her . She was having breathing difficultly and chest pain . He picked her up and rushed to hospital . By this time all the Raizada's also reached there and went after Arnav.

In the hospital doctor said ," her heart is very weak , she must get operation within three months otherwise it will be very dangerous for her life ."

Arnav asked the doctor to prepare for the operation but the doctor informed that he cannot ,as the patient is not willing.

Arnav went inside , he knew what she wanted . He said ," Nani , just get operated please . I will marry ."

" No chote , first you have to marry then I will have my operation . The doctor told me that I still have three  months, I want you to marry  .. afterall I don't know if I could make it or not ...." Naniji was  getting emotional.

" Nothing will happen to you .." Arnav said while he held her hands and started crying .