Arshi

Anjali sent Kushi to the poolside to call Arnav for tea as she and H.P were busy serving Gupta's . Kushi went there and saw Arnav looking at the stars . Kushi was watching Arnav since this morning . He was looking angry .

Kushi flinched but after sometime she composed herself and said ," Anjaliji was calling .. you ."

On hearing Kushi's voice , Arnav turned back and held her from shoulders . He said ," I told you .. stay away from Aditya ... Why don't you listen ... Dammit.."
He was loud and his eyes were red .

Kushi struggled to free herself from his grip , she said ," .. it's hurting Arnavji ... It's..." A tear fell from her eyes . Watching her state Arnav felt pain . He freed her from his grip .

Kushi was Angry with Arnav's behaviour , she started shouting ," so what .. even if I was talking with Adi..."

" Adi .. his name is Aditya .. ," Arnav was loud , he held her again but this time his grip was not so tight . He was angry again .

" Whatever ... Why you care ...?" , Kushi asked .

" I care because ....." Arnav himself doesn't know why he care . He lost words .

Kushi kept staring at Arnav while Arnav kept looking at Kushi.
He heard his phone beep and came out of trance . He looked at Kushi and said ," get out .."

Kushi glared at him and went to the dining area . Arnav also came after her .

Gupta's left . After coming back Kushi decided that from now onwards she will avoid Aditya and Arnav both .
...................................................................

Here , Arnav was feeling guilty . He doesn't know what got into him that he reacted like this . He shouldn't have treated her like that but then his mind told him ," you already asked her to stay away .. yet she didn't agreed so you reacted that way ."

His heart said ," why you were angry .. why you don't like to see her with any other man.?"

His mind answered ," because Aditya is not right for Kushi .. he is irresponsible."

" And how does it's matter to you ," his heart was winning.

" No .. it doesn't .. whatever happens in her life , it doesn't matter to me... I don't care...", Arnav was angry on himself.

.................................................................
The next day , Aditya visited Gupta's .
All the elders welcome him .
Garima asked ," bituwa , why are you here ... I mean so suddenly .. I'd everything alright?"

" Yes everything is right .." Aditya said and then continued ," can you please call kushiji and payalji ... I have to tell something."

After Kushi and payal came .. Aditya apologized for his behaviour with payal at the wedding function . He also asked her and her family to forgive him . Gupta's were touched by his apology so they decided to forgive him .

After an hour of chatting , Aditya left .
He called someone and said ," They agree to forgive me.... Now ?".

" For now that's it .. I have a plan," other person said . It was Shyam
..................,.............................................

Shyam went after payal and Kushi . He went there so that he can admire her openly and it was a good choice as he heard her conversation with payal . He sent Aditya so that he can change his image in front of Kushi's family.