I hate you

Arnav couldn't sleep . He stood near the poolside , gazing at the stars when he felt someone's present. He turned around and saw Kushi . Kushi looked at him and then turned around . She was about to walk away when Arnav asked ," why didn't you say the truth ....?"

" Because that would have hurt our families .... " Kushi said .

"But you could have ..." He couldn't continue.

" So what ..? Isn't it good for you if I die..  you don't have to play this stupid challenge game anymore.." Kushi said sarcastically.

"What the .." Arnav gave a confused look.

" What the what .. I could have died today Arnavji and all because of you ... Didn't you send me there to break my patience.. to make me lose .. since I joined A.R everyday you tried to break my courage .. you gave me so many stupid tasks .. you made me run here and there .. you made me so tired that I hardly can have lunch .. and then when you saw .. that I am not breaking so you sent me to that dangerous construction site ... I know you don't want to kill me.. but you wanted to scare me .... So see I am scared but still not of you ... I am scared to see my family worried .. I am scared to see them crying ... I can't afford to let them suffer for this stupid game .. I am tired .. I accept that you won't.. now please let me spend my rest of the days peacefully in A.R and then you go your way and I mine .."  Kushi was furious.

Kushi turned to leave when Arnav pulled her from behind . She collided with his chest . Locking his arms with her he said ," I never knew Kushi .. I didn't do anything intentionally...only if I had known.. I will never let it happen.."

" You didn't know .. I told you myself .." Kushi claimed.

" I didn't know it would be so serious .. I was not expecting..." Arnav said .

" You were not expecting that it will be a life threatening event for me.. so what .. didn't you always hate me .. you become so blind in your hate for me that you neglected my safety ...you might have not thought that I would be trapped inside but you willingly sent me there and then asked me to go inside even after knowing it could be dangerous." Kushi claimed .

Arnav  tightened his grip and said ," I didn't mean it ... I said it ..if you want to accept then accept otherwise I don't care.." then he left her .

" I hate you Mr. Raizada ... I never hated anyone but I hate you .." Kushi said before leaving .

Arnav broke the flower pot placed near him in anger . He felt a painful sensation in his heart after he heard her words .

The next day ,  Anjali arranged some clothes for Gupta's . Nani asked Gupta's to have breakfast before they leave .
Kushi accidentally sat on Arnav's chair . Mami was about to say something when Nani signalled to keep her mouth shut . Arnav came , he never let anyone take his place but after seeing Kushi he didn't reacted at all . Instead he silently sat beside her .

All the Raizada's were shocked with Arnav's behaviour , first he gave her his room and now he gave her his chair but on thinking they thought he might be feeling bad for making her work so hard as they all know the tough looking A.S.R is actually soft from inside.

After breakfast, Nani asked Akash and Arnav to drop them home on the way to their office . Kushi said ,"  buaji , Nani ji ..bhi Hume bhi office Jana h .... Hum yaha se direct hi office chale jayenge .. Akashji , aap jiji aur buaji ko gher chor de .."
Buaji.., Naniji .. I have to go office too.. I will directly go from here .. Akashji .. you drop buaji and jiji home .

"You are not going office until you recover properly ," Arnav announced.

" And why should I listen to you .." Kushi questioned.

" Because I am the boss... No more arguments .. you are on leave .... We are dropping you home along with buaji and Payal .... That's it ." He said and went away.

"Kushi bitiya , chote is right.. you should rest , " Nani supported Arnav.

Everyone else agreed too so Kushi gave up .

Akash and Arnav dropped them and then went to office .