Chapter 6

Zara

One thing about Hannah, she is from the same streets I am from and she is always up for a fight. We spend the night drinking wine and watching TV. I tell her all about what my stupid brother and girlfriend have done to me, how they were now dead to me.

"So we have a plan..." Hannah smiles.

"We sure do..." I say sitting up wine drunk.

The thing my brother forgot was that I have watched him for years pull off stupid stunts like this. I have seen everything and know everything about him. I know his weak spot.

I was completely distraught at first but now I am just filled with rage when I think of him. I cannot believe he embarrassed me like that. They all must think what trash I have come from... it was unreal..

I have built a new life and he tried to destroy it and took my love and weakness for granted.

We sleep in most of the day and have some pizza for lunch/ dinner before Hannah and I make our way to New Jersey. Good thing Kain left his car for me... atleast the drive would be fun.

"This is why I do not speak to my low life siblings." Hannah says and I laugh. "Theyre honestly ridiculous."

"Whats their problem?"

"One has 6 kids so I am not sure? Maybe he has a kink for pregnant women?" She says and I laugh at her. "Thats fucking crazy."

"The other is for sure on drugs. He robs my mom every two weeks. She just thinks its normal?" She continues as she eats the bag of candy. "Then my mom's boyfriend robs her. I think she has a humiliation kink."

"Maybe were better off with the family we were born with." I say laughing until my stomach hurt.

It was dark when we arrived in New Jersey. I parked my car a little away from the house and Hannah and I put our hoods on. We sat there for a while turning off the car. I finally watch Zade appear climbing out of a car that looked new. I see he has used the money Kain handed to him.

Veronica gets out and looked around but thankfully, Kain's car was blacked out and tinted. Zade took her hand and twirled her around as he kissed her and she followed him into the house. He was limping which was a good sight to see.

"Bastards." I mumble. Veronica lights a cigarette and walks back to the car as Zade returns.

"Lets snatch her." I say and Hannah gets out of the car as I pull my hood off and walk over. Hannah held a baseball bat in her hand. She closes the car door pulling out a purse as she looks up and steps back a second.

"Jesus Z, you scared me." She says. "How did you find us..."

"No more talking babes." Hannah whispers. I pull the tazer out of my pocket and taze her making her scream and fall on to the ground.

"You bitch." She says as I taze her again and she passes out. I watch Zade limp out in a rush. "What the fuck. Zara?" He says. "Jesus what did you do?"

"Stop." I say pulling out the knife. "Ill stab her right in the heart I swear to fucking God." I say kneeling down next to her.

"What did you do to her?" He says and I look at him frowning. "What did you do to me big brother?"

"Zara... You know I was never going to hurt you." He says. "I just needed you?"

"Fuck you Zade. You tried to hold me for ransom and used my boyfriends fucking money."

"Well atleast you know he loves you...." He says and I chuckle. "Nice car." Hannah says as she looks at it. Her obsession with cars was something else. She takes the bat to it and Zade yells out.