Chapter 7

Kain

I try to find Zara after I had calmed down. I showered and changed and swore to myself that girl was trying to turn me crazy.

I loved Zara, never loved any girl matter of fact. I wanted best for her ofcourse? I didn't plan for my managers to approach her with this? I had little care for my job as it was. I also didn't need million men watching her and jerking off to her in their disgusting bathrooms. I wanted her all to myself.

Yet she took the narrative that I look down on her? I wouldn't even care if she quit her job and lived off of me? I was sure that Zara was my end goal. But she was too proudful in that sense. Already paranoid shes been viewed differently and ofcourse she does? Its not crazy?  But if I really gave a fuck I wouldn't be with her would I?

I did enjoy pissing my mom off though.

I go out to find Zara, I was pretty sure she was at Rosie's. Since Zara's stunt with her brother I have turned her location on for me whilst she was sleeping. I couldn't risk it again.

I head downstairs first to find myself a charger for my phone as it wasn't working. The woman behind the desk hands me one before I walk back to the lifts. I look at Samantha walking out the bar that was downstairs.

She seemed to be always here.

"Hi." She says and I just nod at her. I probably despised her? Hurt Roman and now Roman thinks I possibly fucked her.

"So you are forever going to ignore me?" She asks. She was a pretty girl. Roman didn't seem to have a type so difficult to predict his next move.

"Is there a need for me to talk to you?" I ask her. "You fucked up with Roman."

"Its been a while? Why cant he forgive me?" She wonders her face genuinely sad. "Rosie and I are friends?"

"Youre friends with Rosie?" I say confused. "Youre still fucking Rosie?" I shake my head. "Move on Samantha..." 

I see Julian, Kai and Roman appear who have entered and spot us. She looks at them and nods. "Bye." She says walking off. I press the button for the lifts as the guys approach me.

"What was that?" Roman says to me. "What was what?" I say walking into the lift pressing 45.

"Why you talking to my ex?" He says now annoyed making me roll my eyes. Little brothers were so goddamn annoying. Roman and I have come to blows many times.

"Calm down dude." Kai says to Roman. I just look at Roman rolling my eyes. "If your ex girlfriend keeps approaching me what can I do about it?" I say and Roman steps forward trying to swing on me.

"Wow wow." Julian says stepping in between us as Kai holds Roman back.

"Try again." Julian says to me.

"She was asking me why he can't forgive her?" I say and Roman stops. The lift doors open up and Roman walks out and presses the code in for Rosie's apartment.

Julian just looks at me and I shrug. "She was hanging out with Rosie today." I tell him and he frowns. "Shes so fucking annoying." Julian says now stomping into the apartment pissed. Fuck, I didn't realize how that went down so badly.

At the bar, Rosie and Zara were having drinks it seemed. Julian barged in and had grabbed Rosie shoving her into the wall.

"Jesus Christ." Kai says as nobody was expecting this.

"Did you fuck Samantha?" He asks. "Did she leave your apartment today?"

"What?" Roman says. "Get off me you lunatic." Rosie says but Julian doesn't budge.