Chapter 24

Zade

You think you have some peace and quiet from the gang my sister hangs around with and then boom, they come to cause problems.

Kain wouldnt leave me the fuck alone and kept bothering me through the night as he sat with Rosie who was enjoying the strawberry shots and the attention of people floating around them. Some got to sit down for a little bit even.

"Kain..." I say as he finds me at the bar.

"Why are you not answering my question?" He asks.

"What was the question?" I ask him.

"Whats wrong with Zara. Im two seconds away from kicking your front door in."

"Wow calm it down little one." I say. It was weird to see someone love someone you loved. Comforting yet also unsettling because you wonder how that can quickly turn ugly. "She is fine. I promise. She just wanted peace and quiet and even told me to leave her alone." I tell him. He looked like shit, well better than when I saw him after finding out he got my baby sister pregnant. Turns out him and the little brother got into. His black eye was fading away.

"Look your friends showed up." I tell him as I watch the lawyer in the making and his identical looking brother. Creepy as fuck. They brought so much attention to the club, all eyes on them as they walked in.

"Whats up Zade." Julian says and I nod at him. "Hey guys. Get this guy away from me please. Im Zara's brother not her fucking mind reader." I tell him handing the guys some beers.

"Come on. Lets distract you." Julian says as he put his arm around Kain thanking me for the beers. "How about you go find your girlfriend who keeps telling everyone she is in a fuckable dress." He says and I look at Julian and follow his gaze. She was damn right. Rosie was a beautiful fucking girl that just looked fuckable in general I guess? Something about her was like bratty high maintenance that made you want to try and see if you could reach that high.

They drag Kain along and I turn around to find Hannah serving a table. Zara living with me kind of put a damper on my single life bachelor life movement I had going on. Hard sneaking girls in and out. But then with no distractions I was back to watching Hannah pretend I didnt exist as she floated around me. She was infuriating because she had taken up my mind and my whole existence. Everywhere I turned she was there.. the smell of her hair when she walked past me. She smelt like a freaking bakery and cinnamon and shit.

Then a weird late night a few days ago, we were the last ones in, she was helping me with inventory. We had stupid long talks about random fucking facts in life and I found myself telling her about my life and stupid decisions and she made me feel better by laughing at my idiocity. I found her fascinating... she didnt share much about herself funny enough.

I was struggling how to figure this thing out with Zara. She has fallen into a massive anti social hiding out thing and its fucked up. Shes been reading about how the media was tearing her apart for falling pregnant with their beloved billionaire. Suddenly, all traces of their pregnancy wiped off. She struggled with that too. Said as if it was a shame to be with her. Hannah has been patient with Zara as we have sat outside her room trying to figure out if she is alive.

Then, Hannah had some kind of change of mind and behind the bar started undressing me. Using me for whatever demons she was fighting or ignoring. I stopped her and asked if this is how she really wanted to lose her virginity behind a bar. She told me she wanted a crazy story so I better make it good.

It took once for us to have sex and it has become increasingly difficult to stop. I lost count over the last few days how often I have fucked her. It was like an addiction.