Chapter 20

Zara

I get out of my clothes and get in the shower, the alcohol running through me slowing down. Jesus... what was in those drinks?

I get into bed and literally cried myself to sleep half drunk and mind fogging. The next morning, I reach for Kain's side on the bed before the realization hits me seeing his absence. The anger, betrayal and upset coming over me making me feel sick. I run into the toilet throwing up. I felt like fucking shit, the hangover was killing me.

It was absolutely in Kain's style to haveme live in fairytales before he slipped the rug out under me. It was so incredibly humiliating.. it was coming back to me last night and I think I might be even more upset about that girl telling me and others knowing than Kain even cheating on me. I was pissed all over and I couldnt believe that I was a fucking joke.

I look at my phone and I am greeted with the million cheating scandal pictures and blog posts splashing my face and Kain's face everywhere along with the model. I didnt even see her last night but now I click on the pictures, I remember seeing a picture of Kain and her front row fashion week. She was a massive fucking model and I was being compared to that?

I see our fight was barely on camera. Just picture of Julian holding my waist pulling me out.

How fucking humiliating. I sit on the bed and look around, well me living here didnt last long. I was sad because I gave up my apartment, lost my job for Kain. Now, I was fucking stranded basically without him.

I call Zade who answers the phone half asleep.

"Hey." He says. "Whats up."

"Can you come pick me up from the penthouse. Im done living on the 84th floor." I say

"Whats wrong?"

"Just come get me please." I say. "Okay. Im coming." He says and I sigh. I grab some of my stuff that I need for now and I could come back for the rest I guess. I pack some bags and get changed in to sweats and a black hoodie.

I walk downstairs and see the front door opening and Zade walking through. Hair messy, in sweats and a tshirt he walked in worry in his eyes.

"Zara..." He says as I drag him bag to him.

"Yeah? Can take these to the car for me. I just need to get my stuff out the bathroom." I say.

"Whats going on?"

"Im done. I have broken up with Kain. Were done. I am never going to see him again." I say as I fight my tears back. Zade just walks over and hugs me and I burst out into tears sobbing into my brothers chest.

"What the fuck did he do?"

"I just wanna get out of here Zade." I say and he nods. "I got you." He says wiping my tears grabbing my bags.

I run upstairs and grab my last bag. As I come downstairs Kain was standing in the living room.

"Do not talk to me right now or ever actually." I say as he opens his mouth. His eyes looked tired, blood shot red.

"What did you take?" I ask him as I push his face back to look at his eyes. He pushes me off rubbing his face. "Stop." He says

"Why do I even care." I say as I grab my purse. I take out the car key of his Mercedes and drop it on the floor before walking out. Kain stops me and grabs my arm. "Please Zara dont go. Where you going? You live here."

"I dont live here. You do." I say. "Let go of me."

"Dont go. Please, I am sorry I fucked up. I fucked up badly." I say

"You know what? I do not accept your apology." I say. "I do not want to be with you anymore. I do not want to see you or be around you. You make me fucking sick." I yell at him struggling to keep my tears back.