Babysitting (Chapter 11)

(Courtney's POV) 

As soon as R.E went upstairs and I was left with three of the central powers and Prussia, I started trying to leave first. Of course I was seen trying to leave and was picked up again, this time the Ottoman grabbed me by my hoodie and turned toward his friends. He asked them what they should do with me, they throught for a moment. Prussia suggested of putting me in an basement of a room, but the three countries worried that I would find a way out. While they are thinking about what to do, Ottoman didn't let go of me and my legs were hanging a few good inches fromt the ground. 

"Why do we have to be the one babysitting a 10 year old that climbs rooftops!" Asked the annoyed Austria-Hungary

"Hey, I am not a child I am 13 turning 14 soon and also drop me tomato head." I said. The countries all looked at me, even Prussia put down his book and looked at me carefully.

"You, 13? HA you look like a 10 year old to me, son." Laughed A-H. Okay he had this coming

"To me you look like you need a very, very thick pair of glasses, Blind boy. Also for your information I am a girl, but son is okay." This time Ottoman droped me and I landed on the floor, rude. 

The room went slient, I looked at each of them. Did they not know I was a girl, wow they are blinder than the blindest person in this room *ahem* A.H. While the countries were thinking about something I went around to look for an exit, the front door was a option but then the doors were also very heavy. Is that why the countries look fit, by pushing their doors? I found an open window but ofcourse it was too tall tall for me to reach and I also still have my hands cuffed behind my back. It wasn't to hard to pick the lock it but it was kinda annoying, and your also trying not to look like your picklocking your cuffs. I slowly sid the handcuffs off me and hand cuffed Ottoman's wrist to Prussia's belt strap, Bulgaria didn't notice me doing it and A.H is just being Austria-Hunagry sitting on the couch. I tiptoe away toward the open window, I grabbed a nearby chair and set it infront of the window but its not high enough. I looked through my backpack for anything to help, but somethings up with it, in my backpack was full of blocks of wood and nothing else. This wasn't in my backpack at all, and all my things are gone did the countries took my stuff or that creepy doctor? I quickly stacked the blocks on the chair, I turned back to see the countries still thinking, damn they think for a long time. I picked up my backpack and was sad that my honey sticks were gone I love then so much, I was about to climb when I felt my something in my backpack, I swear I took out every last block out. I slowly unziped my back pack and reached in, my hands touched something and I pulled it out, it was HONEY STICKS? What the heck, is my backpack magical, it never happend before. I thought of something and quickly zipped of the backpack, in my mind I thought about the picture of my parents and quickly unziped it and reached in. I pulled out a photo that I imagined in my mind, and the most strangest thing is that it looked exactaly how I pictured it, yep I offically have a magical backpack. I put everything back in my backpack, zipped it up and started to climb the stacked bricks I built. I was halfway out the window until a pair of hands pulled me back. I fell backward onto the hard ground, it blew the wind out of me. I opend my eyes and saw the countries who were just in a deep thinking was standing over me. I scrambled up and slide under a table for cover, I reached in my pockets for something to cover me when I start to run. I also think I might be magical, because I pulled out a bag of party poppers. Wait since I am somehow in a different world, then means I may have abilitys. I read a few books about it wrtiten by some aurthors, I never thought it may be real cuz in my wold powers are fake, but I am in a different universe so magic could be real. The countries were about to pull me out but flinched back when I threw a party popper at them, but not on them I am not that evil, maybe. I ran out from under the table and went upstairs throwing few poppers behind me. The countries were dodging them while runing after me. I went to the second floor and barged into a room closing it behind me, since the door doesn't have a lock I put a chair under it with some books on top. I heard the countrie's footsteps passing me and I sat on a chair relieved, my relaxtion was shortened when a unnoticed door behind me open. I tripped over the carpet and fell forward, I looked back to see another country that should have collasped. My eyes widen at the sight of  Holy Roman Empire, THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE was standing infront ot me, how is he alive! I scrambled toward the door and pushed the chair that was keeping the doors locked away, and ran out. I am not facing a dead country, hell no, didn't R.E say that he was going to have a talk with the Austrian Empire? That country is also dead, so the dead has cameback to life now what is happening. I barged into another room and this time the doors have a lock on it. I pressed my head on the door and turned around and leaned on my back eye's closed.