1🥀~

It was a busy working day, few of them were occupied with their projects and tasks in the office and others had gone for their break as it was lunch time.

But two besties were in the office cabin having their own talk.

"You better stop sighing for the nth time and tell me what really happened Tae, you look dull" says the blonde male beta to his omega bestie who was sitting in front of him and was kind of lost.

The omega had lowered his head looking at his platinum band wedding ring which adored his finger so elegantly, he finally gazes at his bestie with those pretty hazel eyes he had, silver bangs curled on his forehead and long strands of hair covering his ears, his rosy lips making a slight pout, whenever he is thinking something. These two became besties since they had joined this company and worked together.

"What should I tell you Jiminie, it's been a month since I got married, but it does not feel like I'm married, we barely talk to each other nor I see him every day, he goes to office before I even wake up, we don't share same room, only thing is that we live under the same roof like other couples" the pretty omega complains to his beta friend.

"You must be enjoying your time with your husband on your wedding trip instead of working here." The beta said.

"Ikr, I never thought my married life was going to be like this Jiminie..." The pretty omega felt dejected.

"He is such an asshole to treat you like this...should I go and ask him why he is avoiding you? I know u like your alpha, look at you wanting attention from your alpha" Jimin squeals and Taehyung tries to hide his blush.

"Shut up, it's not like that... I-I thought we would get along well but he- I did not know" Jimin squishes omega's cheeks which he usually does, all he wanted was to make his soulmate happy.

"No... let's stop talking about him and go have something to eat. I am hungry Taehyung says. Jimin agrees with him, and they both reach the office cafeteria.

~~

Taehyung had always stayed alone; he rarely had any friends. In his high school... He was bullied just because he was an omega, but all alphas and betas used to admire him as he was so ethereal and beautiful that they wanted to get him, but Taehyung used to reject them, so he used to get bullied by those Alphas, but later his parents had to shift him to a well-protected school were they took care of him so that he wasn't bullied. He has not been in any relationship or had any feelings for anyone, u can say he did not notice anyone as he was too busy with himself and studies. But after he joined this company, he became Manager for a team of the marketing brand company, park co-operations. He met Jimin here, and they became friends. Taehyung wanted to earn his own money. His father got into an accident which injured his leg, he used to work as a professor, later they had to spend a lot of money for his treatment, but he could work much like before, his brother Kim Namjoon had gone aboard he continued his studies there and started earning.

"Are you free tomorrow it's the weekend and we can hang out, I will call Hobi hyung, let's go watch a movie and later do shopping Jimin suggests while chewing on his sandwich which he had brought. Taehyung hums to it but he was in his own thoughts busy eating a sandwich.

"You will come tomorrow right...get ready then call me, I'll pick u up from your house, I'll text u about the timing" for which Taehyung agrees.

It was 7 pm. Taehyung finished his work early so that he could go home and rest. He made his way towards the lift then suddenly...The company CEO makes his way towards the omega "Taehyung, are u going home? would u like to hang out with me, we can have dinner together" he requests smiling at him.