8🥀~

— Those hazel eyes drives me crazy~

Taehyung, Hobi and Jimin were inside the fashion store. Jimin was selecting a Gucci jacket for Taehyung, hobi was going through other outfits. Suddenly they heard a familiar voice, Taehyung already recognised the person he didn't have to turn around.

"Taehyung!! What are you doing here?" cold chills ran through his spine by the alpha's voice. He felt him grabbing his shoulder blade, he slightly turned his head sideways, his hazel eyes met those dark orbs of the person which belongs to Jeongguk.

He completely faced Jeongguk now, both were gazing at each other. Jeongguk was trying to find the omega's emotions, Jimin loudly coughs, soon both got back their senses.

"I came here with Jimin and hobi hyung"Taehyung blankly says, for which jeongguk forced a smile at them.

"Why are you here Jeongguk? Well I did not get to talk to you after your marriage. I see you're busy...Taehyung told me everything" Jimin tries to taunt him.

"Oh, yeah...i was here to choose some outfits" Jeongguk replies while maintaining an eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't want to even look at Jeongguk right now. He averted his gaze and held Jimin's hands, making a gesture that he wanted to go home along with him, Jimin understood.

"Okay bro, we are leaving now take care" says Hobi, while Jimin glared at Jeongguk not before he held Taehyung's hands with his, dragging him along.

"Why are you taking Taehyung with you? I'll take him home" he grabs Taehyung's arm trying to pull the omega towards him.

"No we are taking him with us" Jimin sternly says.

"He is my husband and we stay together why would you take him with you?" Jeongguk growled he couldn't tolerate his omega was being taken away from him. There was a tension between Jimin and Jeongguk which made the omega nervous and feel the possessiveness of his alpha, and hobi didn't know what to do, so he thought it would be better to give them both some space.

"Calm down Jeongguk"hobi pats Jeongguk's shoulder, he didn't want them to create a fight here in public.

"As if you treat him like one, anyways bye" he scoffs, continued taking Taehyung along with him

Jeongguk was about to snap at jimin but before he could...his eyes got locked with those hazel eyes he can tell that it had lost that sparkle which used to be there before, by which he could guess that the omega was hurt, his heart clenched as Taehyung looked away and went along with Jimin.

Maybe he'll be back after a few hours, that's what jeongguk thought.

You think I didn't notice you earlier? How could I not when I see my world in those hazel eyes, I see my reflection in your eyes... It's so captivating that no matter from wherever you look at me i would find you my darling....your floral scent gets me feeling like I'm in a lavender haze. I could see your hurt expression in your face, those eyes had glistened. I'm also hurt Taehyung, what should I do? and it's because of you...Jeongguk thought.

Meanwhile Hobi went back to his apartment.Taehyung was at Jimin's place. They settled on the couch, the omega was awfully quiet.

"Taetae why are u quiet now? Just tell me everything okay? Come here" Jimin said by spreading his arms out welcoming Taehyung for a hug, the omega rushed towards him, burying himself in between his besties arms, snuggled his face against the beta's neck.

Jimin could hear the omega's whimpers,
"It's okay taebaby you can cry no one will judge you, we are here for you" Jimin tries to calm him, but the omega sobs.